Post general kiteboarding discussion topics here!
1. Some guy kiting today only in red Board shorts no shirt and no wetsuit. Granted he had a few extra pounds on him but come on.
2. Girl (~130lb) launching a 11 meter Cabrinha with a Go Joe in 25+ mph Gusty wind
3. Guy getting yarded all the way across the landing zone then gets up an starts yelling at everyone.
I miss Alameda...nothing too wrong with #1 if he was comfortable and knew when to come in. #2 is dubious. #3 is entertaining - did he finish up with a generally and loudly addressed: "What are YOU looking at?!"
#1 he didn't kite for that long and I'm sure he had a scared turtle in his pants
#2 we stopped her and she sat it out..
#3 happened after I left so it wasn't me
Good day on my 12 meter!
1. That's the rep from the Naish Antarctica office. He came for the "summer" season.
3. I got yarded, but I don't think I yelled at anyone. But maybe I did--I am Italian, so it's possible I actually was yelling but I just consider that my normal tone of voice.
All kidding aside, I took a good thumping, but no injuries and several folks jumped right in to help for which I'm extremely grateful.
The Monkey Kite Tree will fruit after it blossoms.
Lol this whole thread is amazing
Sorry Vincent beach has slipped to #4, but that just means more waves for you
I seriously can't wait to get out there this spring
I'm ok with that.
Board: 2015 F-One 5'10 Mitu convertible
Harness: Manera Exoharness.
Wetsuit: Manera 5/4/3 X10D
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 5 guests