Reward if Found

Post general kiteboarding discussion topics here!
waddoupstom
Contributor
Contributor
Reward if Found

Post by waddoupstom » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:22 pm

Naish 2015 Hero Twin Tip. Separated from board at 3rd Avenue on Saturday, Feb. 18th. I'm really bummed about losing this board. It drifted away from me in a matter of minutes. I have searched the bay beaches many times. Should you find it or have stumbled upon it already, I would be SO grateful to have it returned. Thank you for keeping an eye out for it.
Thomas Waddoups
650-350-2876
Attachments
2015 Hero.jpg
2015 Hero.jpg (26.42KiB)Viewed 3993 times

knyfe
Resident
Resident

Re: Reward if Found

Post by knyfe » Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:27 am

heard about the grave yard on the other side of the bay? You need a jetski / boat ride over there ... more or less straight east from 3rd. Do you have your phone number on the board?

waddoupstom
Contributor
Contributor

Post by waddoupstom » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:12 am

Thanks for the heads up. Yes I know about the graveyard and yes my name and number are on the board. No boat, no jet ski, just a SUP. Looks like 4 -6 Miles from one bridge to the other with parking only on the Dumbarton side. Will possibly try a downwinder from the San Mateo side if I can find any one interested in accompanying me? Otherwise going to wait for the spring patroller to check the area out on his ski.

Thor29
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Post by Thor29 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:15 pm

I lost two boards at 3rd Ave. One I never got back and the other one was found a few miles south of 3rd Ave by some San Mateo County workers. I never would have guessed that it would end up on the same side of the Bay. Searching for it seems like a real long shot given the size of the Bay and the length of coast line. Either somebody else finds it and calls, or you are out of luck.