Bay Area Kiteboarding Tshirt Design

Post general kiteboarding discussion topics here!
OliverG
Old School
Old School

Post by OliverG » Mon Jan 24, 2005 7:35 pm

dewey wrote:Ollie

Who is going to print them up for you??? When I had the tee shirts for my Coffee Shop printed up I was able to get them for about $8-11 each. All I had to do was give the guy a picture of the logo and in 3 days I had 20 shirts.

When you get them done put me down for a couple
There's a place here in Oakland that's an offshoot of Graphic Visions, a company that I've had some shirts and signage done at in the past. I could probably save some money getting it done through one of the online companies, but for something like this, it's probably better to have it done locally through somebody you can work with personally, which holds true for many things.

zgur
Resident
Resident

Cool shirt

Post by zgur » Tue Jan 25, 2005 11:28 am

I'll take one in XL.....How about a Hoodie??

Now we need to see the manager of the site, pulling off the unhooked move in the picture ;-)

Bob
Regular
Regular

Post by Bob » Tue Jan 25, 2005 12:03 pm

A person who likes the shirt will always buy a bigger size but will never buy a smaller size than they wear. So as you suggested L and XL are the where to pump up. I've used a % split like this in the past.
S 10
M 5
L 40
XL 40
XXL 5

I like the long sleeve because I can have my initials embroidered into the cuffs. It helps to distract from the blown out elbows when I refuse to toss a favorite out. My sweethearts first choice would be a short sleeve L

OliverG
Old School
Old School

Re: Cool shirt

Post by OliverG » Wed Jan 26, 2005 9:02 am

zgur wrote:I'll take one in XL.....How about a Hoodie??

Now we need to see the manager of the site, pulling off the unhooked move in the picture ;-)
I'll see if I can get some hoodie's. As far as the move, I'm close, I'll keep you posted. :wink:

OliverG
Old School
Old School

Post by OliverG » Wed Jan 26, 2005 9:04 am

Bob wrote:A person who likes the shirt will always buy a bigger size but will never buy a smaller size than they wear. So as you suggested L and XL are the where to pump up. I've used a % split like this in the past.
S 10
M 5
L 40
XL 40
XXL 5

I like the long sleeve because I can have my initials embroidered into the cuffs. It helps to distract from the blown out elbows when I refuse to toss a favorite out. My sweethearts first choice would be a short sleeve L
Bob, thanks for the input! I think that'll work. I figure on getting a mix of short sleeve, long sleeve and maybe some hoodies too.

jjfox

looks great

Post by jjfox » Thu Jan 27, 2005 7:31 pm

The shirt looks killer. I'll buy one in large. If you make em black and white, I'll take a black one.

Nice work, Ollie.

Jon Fox

Bob
Regular
Regular

Post by Bob » Fri Jan 28, 2005 11:05 pm

Ooops
Less is more but not always...
I was just corrected by my sweetheart that a -long sleeve- L would be preferred.
Can we get that in wet?

OliverG
Old School
Old School

Post by OliverG » Sat Jan 29, 2005 7:30 pm

Bob, no problem. Don't know what I can do about it being wet. I think you need to get her in the shirt first, then get it wet!

Jon, thanks! The shirts will be in black, white and some other colors too.

I'll post everything about the apparel within a day or so. Lots of colors and lots of choices. Short sleeves, long sleeves, hoodies. All sizes. All top-quality garments.