Kiteboarding on NBC Saturday

Post general kiteboarding discussion topics here!
KillaHz
Resident
Resident
Kiteboarding on NBC Saturday

Post by KillaHz » Sat Oct 16, 2004 12:05 pm

I just finished wathcing an hour long program on NBC; Jeep World of Adventure Sports.

http://www.worldofadventuresports.com/events.html

It included a ten minute section of Jeff Tobias and Ben Wilson riding huge waves in western Australia and Bali. This was great, very progressive wave riding. Big waves and surfboards, strapless and also some deep barrels in Bali.

It had another segment on Roby Naish and Adam koch.

Then again, towards the end of the show, a 15 minute blow by blow of this years RedBull King of the Air

Really a good program and it was nice to finally see some up-to-date kiteboarding footage on TV. Some of this stuff was shot just a couple weeks ago.

I'm not sure if this will be playing again but if it is I will try to post when.
Gabe Brown
sometimes Gary Bronson...

bdawg
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Post by bdawg » Sun Oct 17, 2004 7:56 am

Gabe if you do find out please do post when the next airing will be. Even if it is in the middle of the night or something.

Thanks,

Blair

OliverG
Old School
Old School

Post by OliverG » Mon Oct 18, 2004 8:09 pm

Hopefully they'll show this again. They usually tend to replay this kind of features a few times, so if anyone knows of an airing time coming up, post it please.....

bdawg
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Post by bdawg » Tue Oct 19, 2004 6:51 am

I emailed info@aura360.com (the contact listed on the shows web page) if they plan on reairing the show. So I will get back to everyone when I get a reply.

Blair

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 20, 2004 5:56 am

here is the response i got back.
Blair,

Please check out our website www.worldofadventuresports.com in the near future for we are planning on making DVD's available for purchase.

Thank you,
Kate Palman

Blair