Group Notice: Need kite friends!

Hook up with other kiters, share rides, or find a kite mentor & speed your progression.
Forum rules
Use "Group Notice" when posting/responding to notify interested kiters!
ahalbeck
Joey
Joey
Re: Group Notice: Need kite friends!

Post by ahalbeck » Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:42 am

hi crew! tacking on here - i'm also at the beginner stage (working on longer rides upwind and turns) and would love some kite buddies! let's get together and have a big beginner sesh?

email is ajhalbeck@mac.com

windydays530
Joey
Joey

Post by windydays530 » Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:22 pm

Adding to this... Looking for some friends around my age to kite with ! I'm 26 and live in alameda. Not seeing much youngsters out there to push myself with. I'm just starting to stay up wind on a good day. It's hard to get out there alone. I grew up snowboarding and am looking to get that same feeling back. Let me know if you want to meet up !

Justin

runa91
Joey
Joey

Post by runa91 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:27 am

Hi all,
Similar to the original poster, I'm new in the area and looking for kite friends. I'm at an intermediate level and have my own equipment but don't know the spots and find it uncomfortable to go alone. I'm looking forward to meeting other kitesurfers of all levels. During the next three weeks I'd be up for kiteboarding all day long, after that preferably on evenings or weekends. My email address is runa_runa1@outlook.com
Best, Nadine