Found Axis Kite Board

Reunite gear with owners here.
KiteBoardFinder
Joey
Joey
Found Axis Kite Board

Post by KiteBoardFinder » Sun Aug 23, 2020 4:25 pm

Found Axis Limited Kiteboard on the East Bay Shore, but one end badly damaged from banging around on the rocks during high tide, and other end slightly damaged so I did not carry it the 5 miles back to my car on my bike. I left it on the levee, but can give you the location. See attached pictures. E-mail if yours and you want to know more.
IMG_2604a.jpg
IMG_2604a.jpg (1.14MiB)Viewed 4179 times
IMG_2605a.jpg
IMG_2605a.jpg (616.08KiB)Viewed 4179 times

bhavim
Joey
Joey

Re: Found Axis Kite Board

Post by bhavim » Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:07 pm

Hello thank you for finding my board. Was curious on where I could pick it up?

KiteBoardFinder
Joey
Joey

Post by KiteBoardFinder » Wed Aug 26, 2020 9:40 pm

I left it on the levee on Sunday. It is in an area closed to the public, so may still be there. You would need to walk or bike ride 5 miles to get to it, then make the return trip. Park at the East Bay Regional Parking area off Eastin Court in Union City. Take the levee trail 3 miles towards the bay and take a right turn on a lower levee trail that goes into the Eden Landing area. It is closed to the public, but in 1/2 mile you will come to a gate that is easy to walk around. Go left after going around the gate. In a mile you will get to the edge of the bay. Follow the levee trail to the right. In a 1/2 mile your board should be along the edge of the levee trail if no one else has picked it up. Good luck.

bhavim
Joey
Joey

Post by bhavim » Thu Aug 27, 2020 9:44 am

Hello Joey thanks again for posting directions/instructions. Was wondering if you could give me a call for clarification? 8036062052