When posting your gear please include your location and price of gear.
- Joined:Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:38 pm
I used this set up for 1/2 season with the moses t38 pocket board.
You can slow down and learn your transitions easier than on the 590 or 550 wings. Its faster and more playful than the 633 wing.
101cm mast is super stiff with no twist.
Moses 101cm vorace 100% carbon mast (track mount)
Moses 710 surf fuseloge
Moses 683S carbon front wing
Moses 483 carbon stabalizer
+Wing cover, mast cover, mounting hardware (5 hex screws + 4 track bolts & mounting nuts)
*fixed small ding in leading edge with epoxy and holding fine.
Foil located in SF- Can ship
contact bodnersp @ gmail.com
- all.jpg (458.29KiB)Viewed 175 times
- cover.jpg (154.05KiB)Viewed 175 times
- mast.jpg (501.31KiB)Viewed 175 times
- mast-2.jpg (148.16KiB)Viewed 175 times
- wing.jpg (157.78KiB)Viewed 175 times
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest