When posting your gear please include your location and price of gear.
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:39 am
In San Francisco but can meet at 3rd or Alameda.
Kite & Bag only - no bar
Featuring smaller diameter struts, a smaller leading edge, and new lightweight materials, this year’s kite weighs a whopping 1⁄4 less than the 2014 model. Lighter and more efficient than ever, the ENVY turns quicker and moves faster through the window, offering nimble response and amplified high-wind performance. Delivering a crisper feel and more of a direct connection to the kite, the 2015 ENVY uses a lower profile pulley-less bridle, the Bridge Bridle, which reduces drag and increases efficiency.
Engineered with added sweep in the wingtips, the ENVY is easier to relaunch than ever. This refinement also produces a silky smooth power band for seamless power/depower and more definitive kite control. Without sacrificing strength or durability, the ENVY uses lightweight marcloth material in the Layered Frame, which reduces the need for heavy Dacron. This creates a graduated connection between the rip-stop and Dacron materials, resulting in increased performance, strength, durability, and longevity.
- IMG_6278.jpeg (2.22 MiB) Viewed 227 times
- IMG_6280.jpeg (2.41 MiB) Viewed 227 times
- IMG_6286.jpeg (2.51 MiB) Viewed 227 times
- IMG_6277.jpeg (2.55 MiB) Viewed 227 times
- IMG_6276.jpeg (2 MiB) Viewed 227 times
- IMG_6293.jpeg (2.54 MiB) Viewed 227 times
- IMG_6295.jpeg (2.88 MiB) Viewed 227 times
- IMG_6297.jpeg (3.27 MiB) Viewed 227 times
- IMG_6298.jpeg (3.21 MiB) Viewed 227 times
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests