Any spots near San Leandro?

This forum is for new kiters/beginners to share info and experiences and to get answers to kiting questions. All questions are valid.
Forum rules
This forum is for new kiters/beginners to share info and experiences and to get answers to kiting questions. All questions are valid. Please provide proper answers (no sarcasm/joke replies, etc.) as we'd like to avoid any confusion or misinformation.
Chaz
Joey
Joey
Any spots near San Leandro?

Post by Chaz » Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:25 pm

I've been reading around and some older posts mention a spot near heron bay, but no one has posted about it in a few years. Does anyone still kite there? I'm new to the bay (moved from Portland OR) and live in SL and would like to find a close spot when the season kicks in.

Also, looking for new people to ride with. I'm a beginner with 1 year of Columbia river gorge riding under my belt.

alexglebov
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Any spots near San Leandro?

Post by alexglebov » Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:21 am

I think the spot is called Roberts Landing. You can search general forum for more information where to park and how to get there. I would like to check this spot out myself. We have a group of kiters on WhatsApp, you can join and we can coordinate better.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

alexglebov
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Any spots near San Leandro?

Post by alexglebov » Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:26 am

alexglebov wrote:Elsa has created a WhatsApp group. Here is the link for those who want to join:
https://chat.whatsapp.com/CrHAhRwzoZx0RUTvvDnln7

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk