Kiting Babysitter?

This forum is for new kiters/beginners to share info and experiences and to get answers to kiting questions. All questions are valid.
Forum rules
This forum is for new kiters/beginners to share info and experiences and to get answers to kiting questions. All questions are valid. Please provide proper answers (no sarcasm/joke replies, etc.) as we'd like to avoid any confusion or misinformation.
zeninfinity
Joey
Joey
Re: Kiting Babysitter?

Post by zeninfinity » Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:03 pm

Alex and I had a great session on Saturday! Turns out we are around the same size, so we were able use the same kite and board. Which was a huge time and hassle saver! We are able to set up in a place away from others and take some runs. He would take a couple runs and then I would take a couple. Then we took a break and went back for a short session later. As we got tired we got more sloppy. ;)

All in all a great experience!

zeninfinity
Joey
Joey

Re: Kiting Babysitter?

Post by zeninfinity » Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:03 pm

Not having a whole lot of luck with downwinders, assisted or otherwise at Sherman. Sandy and Donny don't really do it on a regular basis. Nat came in at $90 and hour with a 2-3 hour min. I'm not opposed to go with Nat, sort of pricey. Any other suggestions?

As always, thank you.