Kite friends

This forum is for new kiters/beginners to share info and experiences and to get answers to kiting questions. All questions are valid.
Forum rules
This forum is for new kiters/beginners to share info and experiences and to get answers to kiting questions. All questions are valid. Please provide proper answers (no sarcasm/joke replies, etc.) as we'd like to avoid any confusion or misinformation.
Alina
Joey
Joey
Re: Kite friends

Post by Alina » Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:53 am

Hey all!
I'll be in SF for business reasons for a month from March 17 on and would love to go kiteboarding. I am looking for someone to kite with since it is more fun together "?%# and I am not totally confident to go on my own. I will bring my own gear from Germany (hope 9 & 12 will be fine) so no need to rent. I am also very interested in commuting (I think I am somewhere close to AT&T park) since I won't have a car.

Please PM me if interested, would be very happy to find some kite buddies SS$$ "?%#

Thanks
Alina

ArtyomTrityak
Joey
Joey

Re: Kite friends

Post by ArtyomTrityak » Sat May 06, 2017 11:32 am

Want to find some kitefriends so we can go to Alameda / SM together. I live in Campbell, can go every weekend. Ping at FB https://www.facebook.com/ArtyomTrityak