BAK Swag for Trip Reports!

Want to plan a kiting trip? Just got back from one? Post you experiences, questions and information here.

Moderator: BayAreaKite

BAK Swag for Trip Reports!

Postby BayAreaKite » Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:30 pm

Hey everyone, BAK is excited to offer hats, t-shirts, stickers, or whatever swag we have from the latest order to anyone who writes up a trip report from a recent adventure or experience. One of the nice things about BAK is that forum threads can last for a really long time, and be searchable by other users for advice or ideas. It's not uncommon to see 10 year old posts on travels to Maui or advice for crossing the Mexican border with lots of kite gear. Let's continue to fill this forum with trip reports to help others planning their adventures!

Anyone who writes a thorough report on an adventure from a single session or a week long trip will receive either a hat, T-shirt, and some BAK stickers. This will make it even easier to represent the community on your next adventure S*urf . And in further thanks for your efforts, we'll make the posting a "sticky" so that it's up at the top with all the other trip reports. Just make sure you PM BayAreaKite so that we can review the report and get your mailing address!

On that note, we know many of you are returning from Holiday adventures, and are looking forward to reading about them! Happy New Year! SS$$ BAK
BayAreaKite
Site Admin
Site Admin
SFBA Member
SFBA Member

Re: BAK Swag for Trip Reports!

Postby halibut » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:27 am

Just sent my report via PM. Let me know if you didn't receive it.
halibut
Contributor
Contributor

Re: BAK Swag for Trip Reports!

Postby BayAreaKite » Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:00 am

Just to clarify, you can create a new thread directly in the travel/trip reports forum specifically for your trip report. Make the title relevant, so it's obvious and easily searchable. Please include photos, and make it as entertaining and detailed as possible. Often times, it's those little details (like the email of a shuttle company, or phone number of instructor) that makes the report super useful down the road. The goal is to make it useful for someone considering travel, and entertaining for all of us stuck at work:) Ready any of mine as examples for what I'm looking for. They take time to write, but you will be rewarded SS$$

Once it's up, let me know and I'll proof it and make it a sticky!
BayAreaKite
Site Admin
Site Admin
SFBA Member
SFBA Member

Return to Kite Travel & Trip Reports