Fat Lady and Skinny Boy visiting the Bay Area this Weekend

Post general kiteboarding discussion topics here!
andyandmarlys
Regular
Regular
Fat Lady and Skinny Boy visiting the Bay Area this Weekend

Post by andyandmarlys » Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:48 pm

Blade Kites will be at Sherman Island this Saturday (July 18th) and at Alameda on Sunday ( July 19th - Fat Lady Feature ) showing off the new crew.... The Fat Lady 3, and the Skinny Boy.

We'll have the Triggers and the Mist avaialble as well to sample, but with the Fat Lady 3 and Skinny Boy just getting released, they are sure to steal the show.

Follow our adventures at http://www.facebook.com/bladekitesUS and cheer us along (and check for updates). Already we have had two mechanical failures in the newly remodeled Blade RV, but we are powering through the challenges with Fat Lady power.

Looking forward to riding with you this weekend.

Thanks

Andy and Marlys
Attachments
WestCoast Tour 2014.png
WestCoast Tour 2014.png (515.98KiB)Viewed 1943 times
blade at Rufus.jpg
blade at Rufus.jpg (116.01KiB)Viewed 1943 times
Blade2015-SkinnyBoyAd-01Y.jpeg
Blade2015-SkinnyBoyAd-01Y.jpeg (244.12KiB)Viewed 1943 times
Blade2015-FatLadyBanner300X250-A-01Y.jpg
Blade2015-FatLadyBanner300X250-A-01Y.jpg (40.68KiB)Viewed 1943 times

Kyle
Regular
Regular

Re: Fat Lady and Skinny Boy visiting the Bay Area this Weeke

Post by Kyle » Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:39 pm

great to see you Andy! Thanks for sharing all the new gear. Looks like you had perfect fat lady conditions at Alameda today:) Hope you have an awesome tour and see you back here again soon (or Seattle!).

Sonny
Resident
Resident

Post by Sonny » Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:58 am

Good to See you Andy, I hope that you swing by 3rd AVE and Sherman on your way back up.
Sonny
3rd AVE Kite Repair
sonny@kite3rd.com
http://www.kite3rd.com

Yoda
Resident
Resident

Post by Yoda » Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:46 pm

Thank you for coming out to my local stomping ground (Sherman) on Saturday. I missed the opportunity to meet Andy and Marly, but their local ambassadors Ben and Julie were very helpful in assisting with the demo. I got to try the new Skinny Boy (name after me of course). What a great kite!!! I wish I could have compared directly to the Trigger, but they were already out and I didn't want to wait. The Skinny Boy was super precise, fast, stable, and simply everything I look for in a kite. Blade's control bar is really nice too.

Blade and Momi are making some great kites these days! Thanks for sharing them with us here in Nor CA. I wish more companies would do tours like this. It really shows when a company gets out to promote their products and their stoke. MJ0_