Uncool Trailer Trash

Post general kiteboarding discussion topics here!
WindMuch
Site CoAdmin
Site CoAdmin
Uncool Trailer Trash

Post by WindMuch » Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:59 pm

Nat just posted this on Facebook:

"To the person who thought it was a good idea to remove the receiver hitch pin on my boat trailer so it would disconnect from my truck and cause an accident and wreck my boat you should know you could have killed an innocent person on the highway.
If you have a problem with me don't be a coward, come see me and tell me what your problem is. I will even give you the first punch. What you did was criminal, stupid, cowardly, and without any regard!
What The Fuck??????
By the way YOU failed and I and my boat are fine. The Cow fence on the other hand took a beating. You owe me 20 bucks for repairs. I hope to see you! Bring it!!"

Wow. Really?

etxxz
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Re: Uncool Trailer Trash

Post by etxxz » Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:13 pm

not cool +*!@

get a locking pin asap!

zgur
Resident
Resident

Post by zgur » Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:16 pm

When I was raising my kids @ the delta, I used to work from the river and left my car open w/my computer/phone/router/wallet in easy reach....not once did anyone decide to borrow my stuff.

Dumb luck? prolly.....new faces bring new young peeps who don't have a sense of community and have a high sense of self entitlement.

That sense of community - peeps helping each other, being kind and mellow - was/is what made the delta a unique and special place.

Times are a changing.

Get sum, Z

windhorny
Old School
Old School

Post by windhorny » Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:57 am

Same weekend someone stole my bar right off my kite.

sanjose_kiter
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Post by sanjose_kiter » Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:24 pm

Hell yeah, that was cruel, mean, criminal , and whoever did is an a..hole for sure.

Same weekend, Sunday 7/28, someone took my cabrihna pump & hose which I placed right on top of my bag .

marinkiter
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Post by marinkiter » Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:19 am

And all this happens the same weekend there is an open party at the freakin' sacred place we all kite. Coincidence? Yeah times are changing, yeah more people are kiting, but adding an open rager anyone can attend and advertising it on forums and elsewhere...well, can you really be surprised when the lowest common denominator infiltrates? There's plenty of places to go and rage, but there's only one Sherman. If you want to play fraternity party there you have to expect some payment on the back end. My .02

windstoked
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Post by windstoked » Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:23 am

Indian Bob and Mina are getting stressed out these days. She seemed quite upset about a fight with injuries between kiters and non-kiters.

pipedragon
Regular
Regular

Post by pipedragon » Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:22 pm

Second, get a locking pin. Cheap fix.

stewart
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Post by stewart » Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:09 am

Somebody keyed my truck that weekend, luckily it rubbed out. Amateurs.

super_monkey
Regular
Regular

Post by super_monkey » Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:11 pm

I've been threatened that my car windows will be broken, yelled at by people I have never seen before. I came out of the water to speak to one of the yellers and some duche ran his kite into mine, pulled the safety, then called me a retard followed by being butt hurt that his kite got a hole in it, after which he proceeded to drag his inflated kite through the path to the upper launch. The yeller literally ran away as this was happening. This year has been the weirdest season at sherman to date.