Do you want to be a Kite Chick?

Post general kiteboarding discussion topics here!
Hana
Regular
Regular

Post by Hana » Fri Sep 02, 2005 9:47 am

ya, Silvia please? I am not naming myself Kitechick. You are someone who I look up to as a great kiter and you should be in.
I'm working on my skills but I need to push myself more I know. I just haven't gotten time to write up something about myself and I am no photogenic so be patient.

kitechick
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Post by kitechick » Fri Sep 02, 2005 10:26 am

Hi Hana-kitechick,

I am sure you will be looking great and be very photogenic! You have guts girl and that's why you soon will be the best kitechick around with loops, spins, handlepasses and all that stuff the boyzz are craving for. You'll have a corona of kiteboys around you who will want to pump your kites and rig the lines for you :-) Especially when you are dressed in kitechick clothing...yeah!
(Charlie, are you the first volunteer?)

I am not sure whether I can make it this weekend, Bob's family is visiting. And - I am not sure whether I would fit into the kitechick clothing. The UN clothing and other brands never were my size, way too small, even their largest sizes (for the ones who do not know me...no...I am not overweight...just tall and uhm...strong).
But here it comes: Me - I am not very photogenic, really, I am not. And although I am convinced of my beauty in real life for some reasons on photos I often look pretty awful.

But yeah...I've got that username, (and the domain name since a couple of years reserved, always wanted to make a kitechick page). Because of the domain name the kitechick people may not like me a lot....probably. They had to register a "kitechicks.com" it seems, so they probably cursed at me a lot without knowing me. Who knows what their revenge would be..really small boardshorts maybe? :twisted: (Then rather Yuri in a skirt, ha!) :shock:

So....well.....maybe. We'll see.

charlie
Old School
Old School

Post by charlie » Fri Sep 02, 2005 11:36 am

o- yaa
ill pump.....
and
ill pump your kite too kitechick!

but windhorney in a dress, is just not right .
charlie

windhorny
Old School
Old School

Post by windhorny » Fri Sep 02, 2005 12:32 pm

I think I am an 8 but would look good in a 6 :)

charlie
Old School
Old School

Post by charlie » Wed Sep 07, 2005 7:07 pm

good and brag n about too .....?

NiCe ....

could ya put a blankit over it fella...?
charlie

charlie
Old School
Old School

Post by charlie » Wed Sep 07, 2005 7:11 pm

and ahhh......
yoko in a kitechick outfit was........ fantanstick!...!!
charlie