Lost surfboard Ocean Beach

Reunite gear with owners here.
ianwallace14
Contributor
Contributor
Lost surfboard Ocean Beach

Post by ianwallace14 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:56 pm

Lost my red surfboard at Ocean Beach today. 6'2" surfboard with Straps, hope someone finds it cause it was the best board ever!

OliverG
Old School
Old School

Re: Lost surfboard Ocean Beach

Post by OliverG » Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:36 pm

Hmm. *now* you want the help and information sharing of others. Not the case less than 48 hours ago, as you wrote:

"Rumor has it that the mysto spot delivered a few gems right before sunset. If I was God(sey) I'd predict epic conditions tomorrow, that's if anyone knows where Shangri-la is!

(if any slackers complain about my reports, I'd like to point out I have not seen even one kite in the last 3 sessions...)

ohh, you missed these sessions? Tragic. Sunday night was the best ever..."

Sorry bro, hard to find boards at "mysto" spots, as no one knows where they are. Good luck, though...maybe ask your bros in the "mysto" or "fight club"?

WindMuch
Site CoAdmin
Site CoAdmin

Post by WindMuch » Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:43 pm

BayAreaKite wrote:Sorry bro, hard to find boards at "mysto" spots, as no one knows where they are. Good luck, though...maybe ask your bros in the "mysto" or "fight club"?
Wait, WHAT?

I thought it was *my* job to school the surf kite crew when they get all unreasonable here on this forum!

Kirk out

Loscocco
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Loscocco » Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:03 am

BayAreaKite wrote:Hmm. *now* you want the help and information sharing of others. Not the case less than 48 hours ago, as you wrote:

"Rumor has it that the mysto spot delivered a few gems right before sunset. If I was God(sey) I'd predict epic conditions tomorrow, that's if anyone knows where Shangri-la is!

(if any slackers complain about my reports, I'd like to point out I have not seen even one kite in the last 3 sessions...)

ohh, you missed these sessions? Tragic. Sunday night was the best ever..."

Sorry bro, hard to find boards at "mysto" spots, as no one knows where they are. Good luck, though...maybe ask your bros in the "mysto" or "fight club"?

LOL
My Photography ==> www.Loscocco.com
Kites:Ocean Rodeo: Flites and Razors
Boards:Ocean Rodeo: Duke and Spotz Hydrofoil
Eyewear:Kurtis Surf Goggles www.KurtisUSA.com

NCKite_Ryder
Resident
Resident

Post by NCKite_Ryder » Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:08 am

ianwallace14 wrote:Lost my red surfboard at Ocean Beach today. 6'2" surfboard with Straps, hope someone finds it cause it was the best board ever!
didn't know the best board ever had straps on it. *(
6,8,10,12 RPM's
2010 UG FLX
2012 Firewire Flexfire Strapless

NorthCoastKiter -

joemount2004
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Post by joemount2004 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:21 am

ianwallace14
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ianwallace14 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:36 pm

Yeew! Epic conditions today!

Thanks to Matt who returned my board. Hope he likes the beer.

The post about the mysto spot was a (bad) joke, referring to a lame response I received to a post a few weeks ago. The post was about the wind filling in earlier than forecast, so I posted to let others know it was on early. The resulting praise filled my heart with pride:
surfdog wrote:Is there a reason that you can't just come and ride instead of plastering this on the web and inviting all the "mindless sheep" to join you ! What a bunch of shit flies !! :evil:
Anytime I hear that OB is crowded I just laugh. Please, come on down, there are 4 miles of open beach. If there is a (small) crowd, aka 3 kites, see if you can high 5 your buddies, spray anyone that crashes and have fun. The last 5 sessions I have had at OB, I have seen a total of 3 kites, all the same session yesterday. And the Slingshot guy high fived me after I yardsale'd...

Top that.

IW