Mancora Peru

Want to plan a kiting trip? Just got back from one? Post you experiences, questions and information here.
loserdavies
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Mancora Peru

Post by loserdavies » Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:38 pm

Just got back from my second trip to Northern Peru. Once again it did not disappoint. 8 days straight of kiting. Two swells rolled through so we had a constant supply of waves. Skip with Peru Kitecamp took us around and we were able to hit the perfect spots each day. We would start out with a morning surf in Mancora then head south to Lobitos, Cabo Blanco or Tres Cruses then head back for an evening session. Mancora has so many great restaurants and extremely reasonable prices that we ate at a different place every night. Getting there is a chore but I think we have the fastest way in and out nailed. Fly into GYE then get and airport pick up to Mancora and you are riding waves that day. Hit me up if you are looking for more info but if you are goofy foot and love waves Peru is the spot!

stewart
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Re: Mancora Peru

Post by stewart » Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:21 pm

We had a great trip with REAL last year. Where in Mancora did you stay?

loserdavies
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Re: Mancora Peru

Post by loserdavies » Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:14 am

We stayed at Filpe's hotel Don Giovanni. He is the guy that sells ice cream right at the point in Mancora.