Kiteboarding La Ventana Lessons? sharing?

Want to plan a kiting trip? Just got back from one? Post you experiences, questions and information here.
CaptChris
Contributor
Contributor
Kiteboarding La Ventana Lessons? sharing?

Post by CaptChris » Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:05 am

Hi all,

I am hoping to take a trip to La Ventana Dec 09 - Dec 16 as a lesson/vacation trip with KGB. Looking for another person (or more than 1) who would like to go to reduce lesson costs... KGB said they will give discount for a shared package for 2. Your skill level not important... As of this posting, I've had only 1 water lesson and had no opportunities to get back in the water.

Brochure says trip is $1200, and includes:
Deluxe camping w/swim-up bar & amenities.
Breakfast, Lunch, Happy Hour
5 days IKO certified, radio assisted instruction. Beginner - Advanced levels
Downwinders/Day Excursions
2013 Kite Gear, SUP, Snorkel, Bikes, ATVs & Much More!
Airport shuttle is also included
(flight and evening meals not included)

I've checked on flights and found that booking the flight at this time costs will be <$600 RT.

Anyone interested?

Cheers,
Chris

rvv
Regular
Regular

Re: Kiteboarding La Ventana Lessons? sharing?

Post by rvv » Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:41 pm

Chris,
Awesome seeing you and Michael at the shop today, good times!
I would love to get you both up and kiting at one of our our Baja kite camps this winter. Just like you said all that and more is included, but really the 5 days or 20+hrs of IKO certified instruction in an awesome mexican kiteboarding mecca is the real value of this deal!
This winter we will have six 7day/6night day kite camps with 4 instructors and a few Best/Airush Pro kiters as well, at our own private & secure beach campground in La Ventana BCS MX,with a swimming pool/bar, amenities & all the 2013 Best kites and boards on hand for demo. We will also have some of the the '13 Airush kites/boards on hand as well!

The goal of these camps is to maximize your kiting progression in a chilled out beach camp setting. So plan for a very windy laid back personally tailored progressive learning experience to get your winter kiteboarding jones fed!

These camps are open to all skill levels. For those wanting to huck the shizzy, dangle, jibe, etc KGB/TEAM BEST/AIRUSH has you covered as well!
Cabo Airport pickup-d/o included as well.
Pre booking by November 15th and bringing a friend you will save an additional 10%.
Please call us for more info 888.411.0732
New website with more Baja info coming soon!
Come to Mexico and Ride With US!

Royce V
KGBswag