Become a Kiteboarding Instructor
Because you are addicted kiteboarders and want to share your passion and knowledge with others, IKO offers you the possibility to be trained as a pro instructor and make your passion your job.
A solid training program
IKO offers a reliable and professional training program. Instructors become IKO certified by attending the 5 days Instructor Training Course (ITC). The training program corresponds precisely to kiteboarding teaching methods. The certification is recognized as the international standard in teaching.
At the end of the training, you will have developed abilities in the following major areas: safety, practical environment, analysis, technique, teaching psychology and live situation.
After attending an ITC, you will be qualified as IKO Instructor Level 1 and will be able to continue your pro training to become a Level 2, or stay active by participating in Online Education and earning Continuing Education Points.
Your benefits with IKO:
• Access to the Pro Area of the IKO website
• Able to purchase IKO Instructor Insurance
• Able to purchase IKO products at Pro prices
• Access to the job opening listings on the IKO website
• Post a seeking employment ad viewable to IKO Centers
• Post personal profile information online, which is viewable via the general public website