Season Kick Off Big Demo, Swap Meet & BBQ Fire Pit Party

Please make all commercial, shop and industry postings here.
rvv
Regular
Regular
Season Kick Off Big Demo, Swap Meet & BBQ Fire Pit Party

Post by rvv » Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:57 am

Come join us on April 21st at KGB Kiteboarding in Emeryville for our second annual Season Kick Off Multi-Brand Demo day, Swap Meet & Fire Pit Barbeque Party! =-

From 10am - 2pm Swap Meet. This is a great time to pick up some used gear or come down and sell your used watersport equipment. $$ $$

From 1pm -8pm 2012 Gear Demo & BBQ. There will be reps & pros on hand from Best, Airush, Litewave and Core. They will have all the latest gear for you to demo. Maui Mike with Airush will be working his magic on the grill! @~ Also Jacob Buziani will have the new Best GP C kites for demo! ))MM Litewave Dave will have his new DV8 directionals on hand. ^^ |||

From 8pm - ?? Fire Pit Season Kick Off Party. Join us at the end of the day for an awesome Season Kick Off Fire Pit Party. Show up for a chance to win some great prizes II&& and unwind at the end of this epic day! :dance: || :dance:

This is certain to be an event not to be missed.
We look forward to seeing you all there!

Loaction: KGB Kiteboarding, 3310 Powell St., Emeryville, CA 94608
Or call for directions 888-411-0732
(If no winds, {}[] alternate day for the demo only is the 22nd everything else will remain on the 21st)
Royce V
KGBswag

BAK_iphone
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Post by BAK_iphone » Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:41 pm

Nice job, looks like a good event! Let's hope for wind...

danovan
Joey
Joey

Re: Season Kick Off Big Demo, Swap Meet & BBQ Fire Pit Party

Post by danovan » Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:13 pm

Hey what's up NJ** I'm new in town... I think it would it would be a great way for me to meat people.. Not only that but cant wait to take a look at the latest gear ! Especially the new C Kite GP. Lets hope for wind and a good time S*urf

OliverG
Old School
Old School

Post by OliverG » Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:55 am

Bump, any updates?

jwest21
SFBA Member
SFBA Member

Post by jwest21 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:46 pm

I'm in the market for a reasonable, used board that will be better suited for learning. If anyone has got something under $200, bring it to the swap meet or let me know.

rvv
Regular
Regular

Post by rvv » Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:51 pm

Just a friendly reminder about our upcoming demo event this Saturday. We hope you can come join us!

It would be appreciated if you have wood...please bring it to the bbq and firepit party!! Just bring some wood to the party please hehe. ROB!

From 10am - 2pm Swap Meet.
Bring your stuff! This is a great time to pick up some used gear or come on down and sell your used watersport equipment.

From 1pm - 8pm 2012 Gear Demo & BBQ.
There will be reps & pros on hand from Best, Airush, Litewave and Core. They will have all the latest gear for you to demo.

From 6pm - ? Fire Pit Season Opening Party At the Trailer with Maui Mike Hosting!
Show up at the Fire Pit (Emeryville Marina) for a chance to win some great prizes and unwind at the end of this epic day!

This is certain to be an event not to be missed. Call us if you have questions or need directions. Kiting, Food, Friends and Good Times! See you on Saturday!

In the event of no wind, We will be wakeboarding and floating, you can too!!

Royce Vaughn
KGB Kiteboarding
1-888-411-0732
http://www.KGBswag.com
"; =; :dance: :dance: :dance: :pray: :pray: :pray: :happy-jumpeveryone: :character-beavisbutthead: :character-beavisbutthead: :violence-duel: :obscene-drinkingdrunk: :obscene-drinkingfaded: :obscene-drinkingdrunk: :obscene-drinkingfaded: :obscene-hanged: :obscene-sexualspermmagenta: :obscene-sexualvlick: :obscene-smokingjoint: :obscene-smokingpimp:
Royce V
KGBswag

Makaframa
Joey
Joey

Post by Makaframa » Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:44 am

Big ups KGB! Im looking forward to tomorrow, Im ready to kite, wakeboard behind the ski's and hopefully sell or swap enough kites for some new gear! My lady and her sorority sisters will be rolling deep looking for some fun so we're all pretty pumped. Thanks for the hat and I look forward to chilling out with you guys a bunch in the seasons to come.

We'll plan the Sherman Island assault when i see you guys!

Its gonna be sick, folks bring your gear out and lets do some bartering!

etxxz
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Post by etxxz » Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:22 pm

^ ^ sounds dangerously like salsa to me :dance:

Will be there + Wife + Tons of Wood + a few items FS/FT. The season is already welcoming us with two awesome weeks of wind!

OliverG
Old School
Old School

Post by OliverG » Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:33 pm

Royce, I tried calling you guys at the shop today to come by and drop off a bunch of wood, where are you at?

Rob
Regular
Regular

Post by Rob » Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:59 pm

Damn Ollie it's like that? You giving your wood to someone else!
Did I do something wrong?

Royce I got some dura flame logs will that work?