Female kiter looking for place to stay June-Sept

All Off-Topic items not related to kiting can be posted here. Please post all For Sale items in the Classifieds Ads section.

Moderators: BayAreaKite, WindMuch

Forum rules
Please post all For Sale items in the Classified Ads section. Thank you.

Female kiter looking for place to stay June-Sept

Postby LVentanaPlayaCentral » Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:47 pm

Jessica from Playa Central Kiteboarding will spend her summer in the Bay Area, primarily in the Delta, but would like a place to stay at in the city where she can stay on weekends, go to and take a break from the river, etc. Does anybody know of a cool place where she can stay that might be close to Crissy Field (not necessary)? Anyone need a roommate or have an extra room in their home they might want to lease out for a bit?

If you know of anything, please email jessica@playacentralkiteboarding.com
Thank you very much!
LVentanaPlayaCentral
Joey
Joey
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:38 pm

Re: Female kiter looking for place to stay June-Sept

Postby kitenaked » Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:00 pm

I wish I had a secretary.
Chris

Kite Naked
Benicia Kite and Paddle Sports
238 1st Street
Benicia, CA 94510

510-900-WIND (9463)

http://www.kitenaked.com
Wainman - Cabrinha - Shinn - Underwave - Hyperflex
User avatar
kitenaked
Old School
Old School
 
Posts: 1809
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:57 pm
Location: Nor Cal

Re: Female kiter looking for place to stay June-Sept

Postby OliverG » Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:03 pm

LVentanaPlayaCentral wrote:Jessica from Playa Central Kiteboarding will spend her summer in the Bay Area, primarily in the Delta, but would like a place to stay at in the city where she can stay on weekends, go to and take a break from the river, etc. Does anybody know of a cool place where she can stay that might be close to Crissy Field (not necessary)? Anyone need a roommate or have an extra room in their home they might want to lease out for a bit?

If you know of anything, please email jessica@playacentralkiteboarding.com
Thank you very much!


Did you post this for her or are you talking about yourself in the 3rd person? .>
User avatar
OliverG
Site Admin
Site Admin
SFBA Member
SFBA Member
 
Posts: 5322
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2004 5:03 pm
Location: Oakland, CA

Re: Female kiter looking for place to stay June-Sept

Postby LVentanaPlayaCentral » Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:27 am

BayAreaKite,

We posted it together :)
Do we know you? Who is the Bay Area Kite admin??
LVentanaPlayaCentral
Joey
Joey
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:38 pm

Re: Female kiter looking for place to stay June-Sept

Postby OliverG » Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:37 am

I'm the admin, I don't think we've met... I just thought it sounded kind of funny if was 3rd person...any leads so far?
User avatar
OliverG
Site Admin
Site Admin
SFBA Member
SFBA Member
 
Posts: 5322
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2004 5:03 pm
Location: Oakland, CA

Re: Female kiter looking for place to stay June-Sept

Postby LVentanaPlayaCentral » Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:25 am

Hi Admin, what´s your name? Good job on this forum. Yes, a few leads from some friends who saw this post and e-mailed me about options. Have some great ones, but of course would like to find something even closer to Crissy :)
Do you ever come to La Ventana?
LVentanaPlayaCentral
Joey
Joey
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:38 pm

Re: Female kiter looking for place to stay June-Sept

Postby Greg » Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:07 am

I'll trade an large extra bedroom and bath in Oakland this summer for a nice place to crash in LV come next winter..

(it's right next to the Oakland Zoo)

Have FUN!!
Greg (Torauni's X boyfriend)
Greg
Old School
Old School
 
Posts: 3517
Joined: Fri Mar 05, 2004 6:45 pm

Re: Female kiter looking for place to stay June-Sept

Postby Greg » Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:09 am

LVentanaPlayaCentral wrote:Hi Admin, what´s your name? Good job on this forum. Yes, a few leads from some friends who saw this post and e-mailed me about options. Have some great ones, but of course would like to find something even closer to Crissy :)
Do you ever come to La Ventana?


His name is Ollie Govers- BAK
Greg
Old School
Old School
 
Posts: 3517
Joined: Fri Mar 05, 2004 6:45 pm

Postby Rob » Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:20 pm

You can have my place, I'll sleep in the garage I'm across the street from alameda beach. Holler
Rob
Regular
Regular
 
Posts: 490
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:10 pm

Re:

Postby le noun » Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:02 pm

Rob wrote:You can have my place, I'll sleep in the garage I'm across the street from alameda beach. Holler

And you won't even share your futon with me... ?#"_
Kites: 2014 F-One Bandit VII: 12m, 10m and 8m. All pink/blue.
Board: 2014 F-One Spicy & 5'6 Fish.
Harness: Manera Exoharness.
Wetsuit: Underwave Sultan shortleg 4/3.
User avatar
le noun
Old School
Old School
 
Posts: 1357
Joined: Sat May 21, 2011 11:12 am


Return to Off-Topic Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests