Lost Cabrinha Prodigy board with name and phone # at 3rd ave

Reunite gear with owners here.
ali_sf
Joey
Joey
Lost Cabrinha Prodigy board with name and phone # at 3rd ave

Post by ali_sf » Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:11 am

Lost the board when the wind died and body dragged to the lower launch.
I did walk along the bike path and even beyond the SM bridge. Any tips on when and where to look?
Your help would be really appreciated.
Thanks
Last edited by ali_sf on Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

manplesvanuatu
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Re: Lost Cabrinha Prodigy board and a bridle at 3rd ave on 0

Post by manplesvanuatu » Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:30 am

Hey,

Are you the same gentleman I spoke to yesterday at the upper launch who is a Moroccan National? I saw that you've lost the board when we were on the water. I tried my hardest to go upwind when it was dying to go look for it but that's when it was getting too light and we were all going downwind (after 3 tacks upwind I could not see it). I signal another guy (Olivier) who was upwind to see if he could see it but he later said he couldn't.
Did you walk along the path after like I've told you to? Another acquaintance who happens to be a Moroccan National (I was going to introduce you to him since I thought how often you see 2 Moroccan Nationals at 3rd?) went along the path to look for it until dark but he said he couldn't. Anyway hope you can find it, it was actually ebbing so it would go down towards the foot of the bridge. if you can't find it, The gentleman who runs live2kite said yesterday that he has some demo boards he can help you out with.
remember to put your name on it for next time

paul