Lost / Stolen Sx 139 at Alameda on 5/2

Reunite gear with owners here.
andyandmarlys
Regular
Regular
Lost / Stolen Sx 139 at Alameda on 5/2

Post by andyandmarlys » Mon May 02, 2005 9:10 pm

Today I found my Slingshot SX 139 missing when I came back in from a ride in front of my apartment. It was on the beach about half a mile downwind from the shack where I live... I left it and a skimboard on the beach... Hopefully someone mistook it for a washed up board and has it...

It is a 2004 board (orange and yellow), but has 2003 footstraps (non adjustable) and pads...I haven't seen any others that meet this discription.. Please let me know if you have this board, or saw this board.... It was definatly on the beach above the high tide mark when I left..

Thanks

Andy

dewey
Old School
Old School

Post by dewey » Mon May 02, 2005 9:45 pm

I've had people pick up my board down wind and run off with it. I had to chase them down and they dropped it and ran away.
Dewey

andyandmarlys
Regular
Regular

Post by andyandmarlys » Tue May 03, 2005 6:21 am

That sucks

andyandmarlys
Regular
Regular

Post by andyandmarlys » Thu May 12, 2005 6:55 am

UPDATE--- I HAVE BEEN REUNITED WITH MY BOARD -

Someone mistook it for a washed up boardandI was able to make contact and get my board back.... Hooray

OliverG
Old School
Old School

Post by OliverG » Thu May 12, 2005 6:56 am

Most excellent! Glad to hear that you got it back!

andyndmarlys

Renewed Faith

Post by andyndmarlys » Thu May 12, 2005 8:26 am

It makes me feel better about Alameda.... Although just after making the post above, I went down to our van to find the front window smashed in. Nothing taken, just a smashed in window. I don't feel too bad since there were 3 kites, 1 board, and 2 bar/line sets, and they were not touched... Not even our radio was taken...

jjm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Renewed Faith

Post by jjm » Thu May 12, 2005 9:36 am

andyndmarlys wrote:It makes me feel better about Alameda.... Although just after making the post above, I went down to our van to find the front window smashed in. Nothing taken, just a smashed in window. I don't feel too bad since there were 3 kites, 1 board, and 2 bar/line sets, and they were not touched... Not even our radio was taken...
That really sucks, but at least nothing appears to have been taken. Were you parked on the street near your apartment or in the beach parking lot??