Special Thanks to the SFBA

Post general kiteboarding discussion topics here!
OliverG
Old School
Old School
Special Thanks to the SFBA

Post by OliverG » Wed Apr 27, 2005 8:06 am

I wanted to extend a special thanks to Peter Thorner and the SFBA for all the work put into organizing the Swap Meet and Safety Day held at Crissy this past Saturday.

Lots of valuable information was presented by Peter, the Coast Guard, Jono and others making this a worthwhile event that everyone in attendance could benefit from.

Thanks to all supporting sponsors who offered up prizes for the raffle as well, it was surprising the number of items raffled off. UltraNectar, Kite Wind Surf, Live2Kite, Bay Area Kiteboarding, Dakine, Helm of Sun Valley, Boardsports and ASD all came through with some cool prizes.

Let's keep events like this going! Be sure to join the SFBA if you haven't already. It's cheap at only $20/year and easy to do. Goto www.sfba.org for more info.

feixaq
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Post by feixaq » Wed Apr 27, 2005 10:22 am

I signed up for the SFBA right after the SFYC Safety Day event. For just $20 a year, it's a great way to support the kiteboarding community.

knyfe
Resident
Resident

Post by knyfe » Thu Apr 28, 2005 8:02 pm

It was really good. I also enjoyed it. Also the swop was good as I refreshed my quiver with a good deal.

Also my family was lucky afterwards. My son uses HIS kite safety bag daily for school which he got at the raffle...

I will join SHBA soon.

Thumbs up, K