Female Kiter Looking for Kitebuds During Week

Hook up with other kiters, share rides, or find a kite mentor & speed your progression.
Forum rules
Use "Group Notice" when posting/responding to notify interested kiters!
cakemonsterkite
Contributor
Contributor
Female Kiter Looking for Kitebuds During Week

Post by cakemonsterkite » Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:42 pm

Hey,

We are new to the area and my wife has some time off. She is a great kiter and looking for friends to kite or standup paddleboard with during the week. Guys and gals are fine, but she would love to make some female kiting friends. She is very comfortable in pretty much all reasonable conditions, including surf. We live in Palo Alto, so 3rd Ave, Wadell, Sherman are all possibilities.

Email karagjolley (at) gmail.com

ramsey
Resident
Resident

Re: Female Kiter Looking for Kitebuds During Week

Post by ramsey » Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:02 am

Just come out to 3rd there's plenty of girls that kite there. Should be windy today.

pirategirl
Joey
Joey

Re: Female Kiter Looking for Kitebuds During Week

Post by pirategirl » Wed May 06, 2009 4:52 pm

I was thinking it might be cool to try to round up a few people to rideshare up to Bodega Bay on sunday May 10th. I was there last Sunday for a lesson and the winds were good, the water was not freezing and it was great for beginners - its a shallow bay so you cant get dragged out to sea or anything!! I would go from 10am and probably come back around 3 or 4. I just got some lessons and my gear so I am psyched to go!! There were about 10 people out last weekend, so not too crowded, but peeps to help you launch and land.

Email me back if you are interested...

- Pirate Girl