Kitexpo

Post general kiteboarding discussion topics here!
loserdavies
Kitexpo

Post by loserdavies » Thu Mar 31, 2005 11:42 am

If you haven't checked out the Kitexpo in past years this should be the year. Lots of kites to demo, great beach to ride. They are also giving away a kite at the raffle. I have riden pismo many times and highly recommend it. check out the even wesite at Xtremebigair com

jjm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by jjm » Thu Mar 31, 2005 12:17 pm

See you there!

loserdavies

kitexpo

Post by loserdavies » Thu Mar 31, 2005 2:27 pm

I just found out they are also raffling off a trip to La Ventana.

OliverG
Old School
Old School

Post by OliverG » Thu Mar 31, 2005 6:55 pm

It would be cool to go, but I'm too much of a loser to get it together and go, mainly because the Crissy Field Swap Meet and Safety Day is the 23rd and we're helping to sponsor the raffle with some stuff from here, Soul Fly and Kitefilm.com. If you don't go to Pismo, the Crissy Event is a must-go-to. Swap Meet, Great Safety Info, Coast Guard presentation, Raffle, BBQ, and kiting too!

dewey
Old School
Old School

Post by dewey » Thu Mar 31, 2005 7:46 pm

Ollie you not going??? I think I'm going to head down to pismo. Who's all going???
Dewey

jjm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by jjm » Thu Mar 31, 2005 7:56 pm

dewey wrote:Ollie you not going??? I think I'm going to head down to pismo. Who's all going???
Blair and I are going to go camp down at the Oceano campground (just south of Pismo). I posted some details here. There should be plenty of room to crash at our site if you want. Send me a message if interested.

OliverG
Old School
Old School

Post by OliverG » Thu Mar 31, 2005 9:03 pm

jjm wrote:
dewey wrote:Ollie you not going??? I think I'm going to head down to pismo. Who's all going???
Blair and I are going to go camp down at the Oceano campground (just south of Pismo). I posted some details here. There should be plenty of room to crash at our site if you want. Send me a message if interested.
Great! Will you guys come back with a full account of the festivities?

bdawg
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Post by bdawg » Thu Mar 31, 2005 9:49 pm

BayAreaKite wrote:great! Will you guys come back with a full account of the festivities?
I will have the digital camera for sure. I can't take pictures if i am kiting though. :wink:

It would be cool if you came along Dewey.

Does anyone know if there will be Peter Lynn's to demo at the expo? I'd like to try the Venom.

Blair

jjm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by jjm » Thu Mar 31, 2005 11:09 pm

I will almost certainly not be kite boarding, so I will take pictures :)

elli
Resident
Resident

Post by elli » Sun Apr 03, 2005 1:27 am

I didn't see Peter Lynn in the exhibitor list. If you are lucky someone will be nice and give you one for a spin (foil guys always want to prove to other people that foils rock :) ). I heard a local dealer in So Cal is doing a good job in promoting them, so theres a good chance you come accross one.