Emergency "Blow Joe" Vest

All Off-Topic items not related to kiting can be posted here. Please post all For Sale items in the Classifieds Ads section.
Forum rules
Please post all For Sale items in the Classified Ads section. Thank you.
KirkTalon
Regular
Regular

Post by KirkTalon » Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:10 pm

Hey Rey, maybe you and I can develop a release activated by an exploding charge like they use in vehicle air bags...We will be millionaires Rey...

"Getting lofted???", no problem just pull one of the emergency rings on the "Blow Joe" and your leash will detach from you...(possible other parts not excluding your lips, legs, bawls, eyebrows, toes, tongue and ass cheeks might accidently detach as well)

Kirk
Attachments
bomber.JPG
bomber.JPG (59.32KiB)Viewed 11542 times
RRD, Mystic

Loscocco
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Loscocco » Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:23 pm

ROTFLMAO!!! where do you come up with this stuff Kirk... its awesome.. keep it up!
My Photography ==> www.Loscocco.com
Kites:Ocean Rodeo: Flites and Razors
Boards:Ocean Rodeo: Duke and Spotz Hydrofoil
Eyewear:Kurtis Surf Goggles www.KurtisUSA.com

Greg
Old School
Old School

Post by Greg » Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:46 pm

The problem with the Pillesberry Airbag Suit is you'd still need to activate it..
That means prying the fingers OFF the bar and grabbing the handle--, TRUST ME- wont happen!

So what do you do?? You keep on, keep'n on, that's what!
Remind people, be helpfull, stop the STUPID!

I dont want to have to say this but:
You guys know one day someone ("REALLY GOOD!") is going to land ON the beach while JUMPING next to the bouys.. This is only a matter of time.

You saw Len-10 stuff his kite into the beach, we've all seen MANY near misses. Most of use have expernced some pain along the way- this is part of playing the game.

Greg

reyrivera
Old School
Old School

Post by reyrivera » Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:15 am

=D> Damn doode, did you raid somebody's yard and stripped out all of their sprinkler system? Those look like sprinkler heads from the park!

Since you are going to Brazil, how close are you from the Pororoca river mouth? Do you know anything about that longest wave ride there every spring? If it gets windy, somebody could kite surf that spot too.
marujo wrote:
Hey Rey, maybe you and I can develop a release activated by an exploding charge like they use in vehicle air bags...We will be millionaires Rey...

"Getting lofted???", no problem just pull one of the emergency rings on the "Blow Joe" and your leash will detach from you...(possible other parts not excluding your lips, legs, bawls, eyebrows, toes, tongue and ass cheeks might accidently detach as well)

Kirk

OliverG
Old School
Old School

Post by OliverG » Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:14 pm

Sprinkler head topic split, happy?

silversurfer
Joey
Joey

Post by silversurfer » Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:38 am

Happy ? No, what a stupid posting. How old are you guys ? 12 ?

reyrivera
Old School
Old School

Post by reyrivera » Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:53 am

I think Kirk is just running out of things to do at the fire station, probably all packed up for his Brazil trip, and just twiddling his thumb for whatever project comes up ...

reyrivera
Old School
Old School

Post by reyrivera » Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:01 am

You should lighten up a bit silversurfer, Kirk is just trying to put a smile into people's faces at Sherman from the recent accident. Plus, if you want people to take you seriously, maybe change your username to something other than a comic strip character.
silversurfer
Happy ? No, what a stupid posting. How old are you guys ? 12 ?

silversurfer
Joey
Joey

Post by silversurfer » Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:20 pm

Mmmh well windhorny was taken as well as super_monkey..Artist formerly known as panzerfaust....

I just signed up and was looking for some information about the bayarea but I will not bother you guys and use a different forum....so you guys can stay at that level.

friggin old guy
Regular
Regular

Post by friggin old guy » Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:04 pm

Jeez what a sourpuss!