KillaHz trailer for the upcoming release Windreels 1 is out

Post general kiteboarding discussion topics here!
KillaHz
KillaHz trailer for the upcoming release Windreels 1 is out

Post by KillaHz » Tue May 18, 2004 9:38 am

Check out the trailer to the new release from Bay Area production company KillaHz. It is at www.1cps.net

The video will premier next week at the Velocity games in Texas. Will be available in shops and online in June. This one you don't want to miss!

OliverG
Old School
Old School

Post by OliverG » Thu May 20, 2004 8:36 pm

Gabe,

I dl'ed the 87mb QT trailer and all I can say is I want your job. This looks like a fantastic video showcasing some great riders in awesome locations. The quality of the footage looks very nice and the original soundtrack is a nice change also.

Looking forward to the release! Please submit a copy to our PR department here at bayareakiteboarding.com upon release for official review. :)

Ollie

KillaHz

Post by KillaHz » Fri May 21, 2004 12:57 pm

Ollie wrote:Gabe,

I dl'ed the 87mb QT trailer and all I can say is I want your job. This looks like a fantastic video showcasing some great riders in awesome locations. The quality of the footage looks very nice and the original soundtrack is a nice change also.

Looking forward to the release! Please submit a copy to our PR department here at bayareakiteboarding.com upon release for official review. :)

Ollie
Hi Oliver, thanks for the good words. I actually pulled the QT offline because we had problems with the compression. The audio was not sinking up for such a big file. For Mac users, you can still view the WMV you just have to Command click select save target as and then open it with the WMV for mac.

We will be putting together a realease party in the Bay sometine in the next month, so come out and see it!

We will also be premiering the video at the Velocity games next weekend.