looking for a ride, 3rd, alameda, sherman from SF

Hook up with other kiters, share rides, or find a kite mentor & speed your progression.
Forum rules
Use "Group Notice" when posting/responding to notify interested kiters!
couzteau
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
looking for a ride, 3rd, alameda, sherman from SF

Post by couzteau » Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:55 am

Hi,
I'm looking for a ride to a bay kite spot, i.e Alameda, 3rd or Sherman from SF. I'm located at Upper Market on 17th St. I can get anywhere Bart, Muni or bike will get me for pickup.

my number is 415 341 3054.

thanks

jacques

perukite
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Post by perukite » Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:14 pm

Jacques-

If you don't have a car in the city and need someone to go kiting with - I'd be happy to help.

I got into kiting about a year ago and did not have a car, so was going crazy taking bart and the bus over to Alameda while I was learning. I bought the car basically for kiting. Problem is that I learned on my own and now don't really have a crew of people as motivated as I am to get out and kite.

I go whenever it is good at 3rd or Sherman. I live in the Haight so picking you up is not a problem either considering your location.

Let me know if you are still looking for someone to kite with if you don't have a car. I'd be happy to help and have someone to ride with.

couzteau
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Post by couzteau » Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:22 pm

Cool. sounds great. I still do not own a car. If you are going this weekend, let me know.

knuthansen
Joey
Joey

Post by knuthansen » Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:09 pm

Hi

if you guys go out this weekend and could give me a ride to any of the mentioned spots, that would be great. My kitebuddy is out of town and I am in the same situation not having a car...

Please leave me a PM, if you start going from San Francisco. I have been kiting for some years now and it would be fun to get to know other riders.

Thanks!