PCT kite demo sherman Island

Want to plan a kiting trip? Just got back from one? Post you experiences, questions and information here.
K. Cliff
Regular
Regular

Post by K. Cliff » Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:38 am

Yep, Thanks Mike and Chris! The broccoli salad was off the hook 8).

fearlu
Resident
Resident

Post by fearlu » Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:56 am

Yup, best tri-tip yet. MMMmmmm...

I now know their secret recipe for the marinade (I watched Mike make it this time in a giant vessel.) One gallon of river water added to the soy sauce and lemon juice base! Who would have guessed?

:drinkers:

Fat Tire good, me like beer, shoulda' slept out and had more. I avoided the dangerous "Demon of Jaegermeister" and his evil ways. Sundown sesh was fun too. Now, off to the coast everyone?
Go bigga'

Greg
Old School
Old School

Post by Greg » Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:59 am

Do you think light travels in straight lines??
What do you think exists between us?? Anything, is it just space..

Have you ever taken a photo where spots appear out of no where?? (spots that cant be explained by dirty lenses or rain, etc..) Have you ever seen these balls of light with your naked eye?? When you are in a joyous situation, do you feel energy decend or absorb you??
When our body quits functioning (dies) what do you think happens??
G-

kitenaked
Old School
Old School

Post by kitenaked » Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:59 pm

Do you remember before you were born? Same Thing. We start in diapers and end in them and then lights out.

Pretty deep stuff. Did this stuff come up after the Fat Tire and Jager or a head clearing moment on the water?

C
Chris

Kite Naked
Benicia Kite and Paddle Sports
4562 East 2nd Street, Unit J & K
Benicia, CA 94510

209-304-2200

http://www.kitenaked.com
Slingshot

Greg
Old School
Old School

Post by Greg » Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:58 pm

Spin-Doc,
I can hardly remember anything (especially when I try), strangely I manage to work past this with little effort when I'm in auto-pilot.. And NO I don't remember much of my childhood except a few flashes of memory. I cant seem to remember dates at all- no birthdays at all actually. Many days I can't tell what day it is.. Today I forgot the year- I started to think about it-- VOID!, seemed like two years were gone..

this sounds crazy....

There is "something" refered to as an ORB.
This Orb thing is thought to be a life force or Ora from an energy mass (but it is formless).
These Orbs form around happyness and/or enlightened beings (including animals, both waterbourn and landed).
The really weird part is they seem to move through holes (anti-matter, like a small black hole)
My guess is they move through these holes like portals in time and space..

Note:I have never personally seen Orbs, I have seen a Human Ora and Natures Ora a few times. IT is VERY BEAUTIFUL!!
I WAS NOT ON DRUGS for MANY YEARS WHEN THIS HAPPENED

To those who actually believe what I say (AND IT'S OK if you DONT):
You have nothing to fear. This is only positive. These Beings are the Angles and have been looking after us since our (RE)conception.

I have come to believe these beings are what touchs me in the back (kinda off-set, near the top) of my head when I get good information. It seems to be a gentle reminder to pay attention, like a "?' or "!". It feels kinda like a ping. (the only part that scares me is its only about an inch or so away away from my head wound from my little rock dance)

Told you it was weird..
OK you can call me crazy now,
Greg

FEELING Note: the last part gave me a mild pain as I wrote it (dull to the base of my skull, like weight)
The middle part, untell I talked about fear, I was getting a very mild positive touch-

I suspect they are repelled by fear or negative energy and there exit left me in dull pain.

WOW! happened again when I wrote that last line (good tingle)

WEIRD!! head is buzzing ALOT!

- thats correct
G- (out)

kitenaked
Old School
Old School

Post by kitenaked » Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:27 pm

Wow.

Thinking....
Chris

Kite Naked
Benicia, CA 94510

209-304-2200

Slingshot

kitenaked
Old School
Old School

Post by kitenaked » Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:36 pm

Mike and I were thinking about things....

Lets not forget that it doesn't matter what color kite or kind of board or size of trailer.

I know the first day I went to Sherman...after driving away telling Mike I nevered wanted to leave.

Lets not forget the way you felt on your first time or your last kick ass session. Lets share this feeling, cut the attitudes and enjoy what a wonderful place we are gifted with on the river.

keep kiting!

Maui in 30 days!
Chris

Kite Naked
Benicia, CA 94510

209-304-2200

Slingshot

Ronin
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Ronin » Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:02 pm

If this trailer is taking two spots they better be paying double fees.