Claudio Silva Raffle Benefit

Post general kiteboarding discussion topics here!
ricki
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Claudio Silva Raffle Benefit

Post by ricki » Tue Jan 11, 2005 9:08 am

Kites,
Kiteboards,
Safety Packages,
Flights to Brazil,
Apartments In Fuerteventura,
Hotel Stays,
Fine Foods,
Your Own Kiteboard Video
Lessons,
Services
and MUCH MORE!

... the Business Product Donations have been OUTSTANDING to benefit Claudio Silva.

More about all the excellent raffle prizes at: CLICK HERE

WE NEED YOUR HELP THOUGH.

Claudio was recently severely injured in a kiteboarding accident resulting in multiple fractures and some paralysis to this point.

WE NEED YOUR SUPPORT AS WELL THOUGH AND you'll
get a shot at these OUTSTANDING raffle prizes for only $5.00 per ticket!

Prizes will be shipped to winners at NO additional cost!

Please buy raffle tickets to share in all the booty and to do some good for a fellow rider in need.

*** Getting raffle tickets is EASY, JUST CLICK HERE! ***

Don't forget the Seafood and Sangria Cookout this Saturday in Miami. Chef Luco is gearing up
for hundreds, so come on down! More at CLICK HERE

Friends Of Claudio Silva

OliverG
Old School
Old School

Post by OliverG » Wed Jan 12, 2005 6:44 am

Hey guys,

Buy some of these raffle tickets. As you can see it's for a good cause and you can win stuff. I'll try and find something to donnate on behalf of the site when I get back Friday.

Cheers,
Ollie

OliverG
Old School
Old School

Post by OliverG » Sat Jan 15, 2005 11:46 am

Letter from George at Kiteflix:

Right now, Claudio is laying in a hospital with a tube stuck down his throat, a fractured skull, six broken ribs and can't feel his legs from the knees down. And he has no medical coverage. Do you understand what it means to be in America with NO medical insurance? How would you like to be in his position? And if you were, wouldn't if be uplifting to learn that there were thousands of fellow kiteboarders out there pulling for you?

Don't you all realize the power and the beauty of the term "strength in numbers?" You are one click away from making a small miracle happen. If only a fraction of the kiteboarders in the world donated only a few dollars we can really help this guy out.

Stand up and be counted. Donate unselfishly or at least buy one raffle ticket. Have you seen that prize list?!! It is amazing! So many companies have been so generous with their donations and so few of you have bought raffle tickets. I am almost selfish enough to not want anyone else to buy raffle tickets because the way the odds are looking right now I will probably be winning quite a few great prizes.

C'mon, toss in a few bucks to help a brother in need. If it helps, think of it as if you are buying the dude a beer. Here, Claudio, I am sorry you got hurt. It must really suck not to feel your legs right now and not have the money to pay a doctor. Here, Claudio, this one is on me. I wish you well. Click.

So click on the link and be counted as someone who helps a fellow kiteboarder in need. That means YOU, not some other guy because the "other guy" seems to be too busy to care right now and has completely disappointed me. A small donation from every decent person who reads this post can have a miraculous impact on the medical care this guy gets. I don't care if you only have one dollar to send. I am more interested in how many of you can collectively come together to help. I promise you, there is strength in numbers. Click now. Not later when you will forget. The raffle is in two days. Win some great prizes and restore my faith in the integrity and compassion of all you people out there who call yourselves kiteboarders. If you click on the link we can all create an amazing little miracle.

OliverG
Old School
Old School

Post by OliverG » Sat Jan 15, 2005 12:07 pm

I bought some raffle tickets and will continue to do so as long as the raffles go on due to the great support of everyone who's put up prizes to benefit Claudio. If you win something you can't use or aren't able to claim, donate it back to be raffled off again...