Lost Board at Alameda

Reunite gear with owners here.
jdawaterman
Joey
Joey
Lost Board at Alameda

Post by jdawaterman » Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:37 am

First time off the leash, lost my Liquid Force 151 proof at Alameda on Friday evening, 6/29. My name and phone # are on the board. Please call if found - reward.

northgrl
Contributor
Contributor

Post by northgrl » Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:38 am

did you check with the girls at the shack?
ella

northgrl
Contributor
Contributor

Post by northgrl » Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:38 am

did you check with the girls at the shack?
ella

jdawaterman
Joey
Joey

Post by jdawaterman » Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:51 am

Yes, thanks for asking. After searching everywhere on the beach and on Bay Farm Island, and it not showing up at the shack or anywhere else, they advised I should post a message.

jdawaterman
Joey
Joey

Post by jdawaterman » Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:56 am

jdawaterman wrote:Yes, thanks for asking. After searching everywhere on the beach and on Bay Farm Island, and it not showing up at the shack or anywhere else, they advised I should post a message.
Many thanks to Rob and Yvonne for finding my board and calling me! My board was spending the week with the birds in the bird sanctuary. Thanks to Rob for retrieving my wayward board, while having plenty of other issues on his mind. God was smiling on me last weekend as I really could not afford to buy another board at this time. A prayer was answered among other undeserved blessings that happened Sunday 7/8. I am inspired to pay it forward.
Thanks again, God bless you.
Jon

jdawaterman
Joey
Joey

Post by jdawaterman » Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:57 am

Many thanks to Rob and Yvonne for finding my board and calling me!
My board was spending the week with the birds in the bird sanctuary. Thanks to Rob for retrieving my wayward board, while having plenty of other issues on his mind. God was smiling on me last weekend as I really could not afford to buy another board at this time. A prayer was answered among other undeserved blessings that happened Sunday 7/8. I am inspired to pay it forward.
Thanks again, God bless you.
Jon