ok another idea.

News Messages which are displayed on the mainpage.
bdawg
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
ok another idea.

Post by bdawg » Tue Jun 08, 2004 9:21 pm

I wanted to include this in my last idea post. Again I want to "copy" the same site I referenced. I would like to have list of all (or most) kiteboarding companies. Links to web sites, customer service phone #'s, mailing address. I know I could do a google search or something to find a particular company. But what about the companies I don't know about. Possibly a company in another country???

this is the site that I"m refering to: http://www.mtbr.com/hotlinks/ then click the links to see what I am talking about.

I would be willing to help get compile the list.

Thanks,

Blair

OliverG
Old School
Old School

Post by OliverG » Sun Jan 02, 2005 4:28 pm

Blair, can I take you up on this? It would be great help if you could help populate the links page (https://www.bayareakiteboarding.com/links.php)
with all the kinds of link you mentioned. I think it would be helpful for everyone. What do you say?

Ollie

bdawg
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Post by bdawg » Sun Jan 02, 2005 4:59 pm

Ollie you are going to stop me offering suggestions.

Yeah i'll do it. Honestly I probably won't have it done tomorrow. But i will work on it. I'll keep you posted.

Blair

OliverG
Old School
Old School

Post by OliverG » Sun Jan 02, 2005 5:06 pm

No worries, if you can add some when you have time. If they don't show up right away when you add, they're there I just have to approve them. I have it set so I don't need to, but it wants me to anyway.

Thanks,
Ollie