weekend forecast

Local weather resources and topics.
zgur
Resident
Resident
weekend forecast

Post by zgur » Mon May 21, 2007 8:53 am

We are in the smooth cycle that we all love so much. Here is your forecast in a nutshell:

Mon - delta, coast working nicely, delta backing off
Tue - coast working, crissy/thurd game on
Wed - coast still working, crissy (having a great season, yeah?) and thurd
Thurs-Sun: fog on coast, warm inland.......good at the usual spots where thermal winds work and the whales swim, sometimes ;-)

Get some, Z.

Proparoo
Regular
Regular

Post by Proparoo » Mon May 21, 2007 8:53 pm

Mr. Z,

I believe your forecast will come true...

Not that Weather.com is the best forecasting tool, but for the past 6 weeks they have hit it "Right On" as far as Fairfield (Sherman)

They are calling for a cool down to start Thurs. and forecasting windy conditions Friday, Sat & Sunday....

http://www.weather.com/outlook/travel/b ... v_business

So it looks like another great weekend in the Delta, hope you all got some this past weekend. I am still sore.
Rich "ATOM" Baum

davewsail
Regular
Regular

Post by davewsail » Mon May 21, 2007 10:09 pm

Does that mean another three days of good kiting this weekend? I'm not sure how many of those my body can take! Well, I'd like to find out anyway.

After waking up sore as hell this morning and going to work, my afternoon meetings got cancelled and all of a sudden there was a nice north wind on Folsom and I had to hit it. Will I wake up more sore tomorrow? Will it blow again on Folsom tomorrow? Will the whales leave the river-- all good questions.
Team rider for Sheldon Kiteboarding and North