Hubble and space

All Off-Topic items not related to kiting can be posted here. Please post all For Sale items in the Classifieds Ads section.
Forum rules
Please post all For Sale items in the Classified Ads section. Thank you.
narly1
Regular
Regular
Hubble and space

Post by narly1 » Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:56 am

Narly1

windhorny
Old School
Old School

Post by windhorny » Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:50 am

Makes you think doesnt it? We are such selfish little specks of meat aimlessly drifting through an unknown void in space and time. Makes me think, if I go to work or don't go to work, it really doesnt matter in the big picture does it? Nothing matters and everything matters. We are so good at not seeing the bigger picture. Then again, maybe I was meant to go to work and drive my poluting V-8 truck one more time down my usual path accelerating the inevitable destruction of our climate which may in turn heat up our entire surface to the point that we start slightly changing the earth's direction around the sun which will make us collide with a huge asteroid 1000's of years from now which will carry small clumps of rock millions of years away and combine with one of those big nebulas of gas and create another life breeding planet millions of years from now, all due to our pollution.

fearlu
Resident
Resident

Post by fearlu » Sat Feb 03, 2007 12:52 pm

I know.
Go bigga'

Greg
Old School
Old School

Post by Greg » Sat Feb 03, 2007 2:40 pm

i dont want to know...

OliverG
Old School
Old School

Post by OliverG » Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:14 pm

I kind of know... it makes you think...

windhorny
Old School
Old School

Post by windhorny » Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:30 pm

lol you are some funny mofo's!

Greg
Old School
Old School

Post by Greg » Sun Feb 04, 2007 7:09 am

I heard a rumor that the Hubble doesnt really exist. The research money is tranzfered to off-shore accounts in the Caymons and they worked some kind of deal with George Lucos to produce images so the money train wont dry up..
George, in kind, worked out some kind of deal with a 3ed grade substitute art teacher from Berkley to spin-up some stuff that looked acceptable. She reportedly has most of the images made on one of those $20 spinning tables that you pour paint on and the kids each got a box of twinkies as hush money..
Everything was going fine untell.. (fill in the ending)