Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good kite!

Post general kiteboarding discussion topics here!
fearlu
Resident
Resident
Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good kite!

Post by fearlu » Fri Dec 24, 2004 7:52 am

Hope you've all been extra good and have the special goodies under the tree. I admit I had a hand in picking out my favorites this holiday-- ProTec Wake helmet, Bare Pro impact vest, Bare shorty wetsuit, Stretch Bump 134cmX39cm (white with tubular wave graphic on the bottom and blue flames on top.

Oh wait, it's about the giving...

Um... wife wants a new MDX. How's that gonna fit in my garage with 3 mountain bikes, one dirt bike, a poleboard with sails, a surfboard, three kiteboards, three kites, two kids bikes, boogie boards, fishin' poles, tackle box, work bench, tools? Shoulda' asked for a 4-car garage!

Ollie, Charlie, Dewey, Zeev, J-Saint-J and any other regular readers I kite with-- have a righteous holiday and a really lofty NEW YEAR!

Wishing for PEACE,

Big D :yawinkle:
Go bigga'

charlie
Old School
Old School

Post by charlie » Fri Dec 24, 2004 9:04 am

thanks "d"
you too and mery xmess to all of yours.

i hope to see that bump stick soon!

p.s. all i got is a bigger jones for a session.
charlie

OliverG
Old School
Old School

Post by OliverG » Fri Dec 24, 2004 9:35 am

Thanks D!

Merry Christmas to all of you and may you enjoy the holidays and New Year! I'm honored to know and have met so many great people in this kiteboarding community of ours here in the Bay area.

Dave, sounds like you're doing OK for Xmas! I guess to get a bigger garage, you'd need a bigger house! Maybe next year...;)

Cheers and peace to all,
Ollie

dewey
Old School
Old School

Post by dewey » Fri Dec 24, 2004 5:43 pm

Dave has been good this year!!! So far I know about the windwings, the rest is a "surprise". It's been a good year. Next year is looking better with a new job. I will have to work now, but I'll fit in beach time one way or another :)

Have a Merry Christmas everyone
Dewey
Dewey