Delta Turn On

Local weather resources and topics.
Bulldog
Old School
Old School

Post by Bulldog » Thu Jul 27, 2006 11:11 am

I finally got to ride that 9M Vegas yesterday. Full on nukage by 5 pm, nice big swell too, for extra ramping.

Thanks to everyone who helped me out yesterday with my multiple, in-flight gear failures! Rob, Michael, Sandy, and those people in the boat :wink:
Paul
aka Pablito
It says 10M, but it's really a 9.

fearlu
Resident
Resident

Post by fearlu » Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:37 pm

BTW, I am the TRUE BRO that asked the people in the boat to up-anchor and drag your damp, limp-kited self back to the beach. (Just so you know who's got your back, homeboy.) Maybe I'll need that next time!

:)
Go bigga'

Bulldog
Old School
Old School

Post by Bulldog » Thu Jul 27, 2006 3:00 pm

Damn, Dave, my bad3x for leaving you out of the props! I knew those folks didn't just pull anchor and head my way on their own initiative.

There will be a sixpack waiting for you after your next session (uh, the next one that I'm around for, anyway. You're probably kiting right now, $%&#$%...). Looks like I'm going to be cleaning out the beer cooler at Lira's on my next trip to Sherman.

What flavor of liquid gold do you prefer?
Paul
aka Pablito

fearlu
Resident
Resident

Post by fearlu » Thu Jul 27, 2006 6:41 pm

No beer required Pablito, just another deposit in the Universal Bank of Karma! The request was greeted kindly by the boaters and it only took about 30 seconds to explain the nature of a deflated kite at sea.

(The Vegas 9 just doesn't turn that fast with a submerged leading edge it appears.) [-(
Go bigga'

Bulldog
Old School
Old School

Post by Bulldog » Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:42 am

That was the 12. I put up the nine afterwards because I thought the 12 was history, but it turns out it was just the valve that popped open when it hit the water.
Paul
aka Pablito