Where's Everybody?

Winter snowkiting topics and locations.
Yoda
Resident
Resident
Where's Everybody?

Post by Yoda » Wed Apr 05, 2006 10:09 am

This snowkiting section has been quiot... where's everyone?

I had an epic day on Saturday at Mt. Rose Meadows. Winds were 15-20 and fairly consistant for Rose. With all these continuing snow storms, we'll have snowkiting till July.

I know the water season is upon us, but its hard to pass up on all this powder. We need to organize a spring snowkite day and invite everyone to ride. Maybe include a kite demo from some various manufactures. It could be a good way to try some new bow kites and foils and have a party type event to kick off spring. Please respond with some ideas on this subject and lets put something together soon.

tms1
Contributor
Contributor

demo day?

Post by tms1 » Thu Apr 06, 2006 1:48 pm

Hey, I just joined this forum, but its good to see everybody talking about Tahoe snowkiting. We are up in Mt Rose lost of weekdays after work and on various weekends when the backcountry pow isn't kicking! Hopefully will head to Hope Valley or Mt Rose this weekend. Why does everybody think that Martis Meadows is a good place to kite???? I have been here for 5 years and never kited there, coverage sucks!
Anyways, I own Tahoemountainsports.com and could help to arrange, promote, and setup a demo day with Ozone and Slingshot. How many people do you think would show up?
We also have B4s,B5s, and B6s on killer closeout prices right now if anybody is interested.
See you out there!