Kauai Kiteboarding

Post general kiteboarding discussion topics here!
OliverG
Old School
Old School
Kauai Kiteboarding

Post by OliverG » Sat Oct 23, 2004 12:43 pm

Today's the first full day on the island and it looks like the trades are starting to come up. I don't yet have any familiarity with all the spots, so I hope the direction and conditions will be good. Today I'm hoping to check out Y-Camp and/or Anini Beach. Tunnels is right around the point from Y-Camp, but may require more advanced wave skills, and with the reefs and all, I may not check it out yet.

The weather's great and I'm hoping to get some good sessions on this trip. I'll be sure to post some pics later.

See ya,
Ollie

OliverG
Old School
Old School

North Shore Kiting on Kauai

Post by OliverG » Wed Nov 10, 2004 8:44 pm

Despite somewhat of a lack of wind, I managed to get in a few sessions and have posted some pics of the trip in my personal album here.

I'll post more info on the Kauai kiting scene and locations soon in the Travel section. :supz:

Matt@realkiteboarding.com

Wave Kiting Spots on Kauai

Post by Matt@realkiteboarding.com » Sat Feb 26, 2005 5:10 pm

i am heading to Kauai next week and i want to hit up some of the wave kiting spots on the island. i have kited at tunels before, but i don't have too much experience with many of the other spots. email me at matt@realkiteboarding.com with any more info. thanks -- matt nuzzo