Want to learn kitesurfing with me?

Hook up with other kiters, share rides, or find a kite mentor & speed your progression.
Forum rules
Use "Group Notice" when posting/responding to notify interested kiters!
Chainfire
Joey
Joey
Want to learn kitesurfing with me?

Post by Chainfire » Thu May 15, 2014 5:22 pm

Hey all,

My name is Mike, I'm 28 y/o. 6 foot tall, 185lbs. I'm looking for somebody cool that either is starting out like me, or might have a little bit more experience but still wants a kitesurfing partner. I am totally willing to pay some extra $$ or contribute some food and beer if I get some mentoring of course.

Mainly looking for somebody to learn with, or hell, even sharing a training kite is good with me, as it won't be used forever anyway. Might be a good idea to eventually save some money. I've been looking at a 2m Ocean Rodeo for about $200 on CL.

Anyway, after learning a little bit on my own, I will go into some lessons, and I hope to be on the water in a few weeks or so. I'm free every day after 6:30PM and free all weekend as well. I have transportation, and am willing to pick you up or meet wherever. I currently live in Oakland, CA. Hit me up anytime and we'll work something out

- Mike

agoura mike
Joey
Joey

Re: Want to learn kitesurfing with me?

Post by agoura mike » Mon May 19, 2014 2:11 pm

Hey Mike,

My name is MIchael I took lessons at the end of last season and am pretty much self sufficient in the water, but am looking for a partner to go with. I like to go to Sherman, but am down to check out some other local spots. I'd be happy to cruise down there with you. I'm living in Walnut Creek. Let me know man.

MIchael-