Kiters with Kids Group

Hook up with other kiters, share rides, or find a kite mentor & speed your progression.
Forum rules
Use "Group Notice" when posting/responding to notify interested kiters!
Speedy
Joey
Joey
Kiters with Kids Group

Post by Speedy » Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:11 am

Anyone out there have young kids and want to kite more? I have a 5 year old and am looking for others with similar age kids to go kiting together and take turns watching the kids.
Sherman, Chrissy, Alameda, Toll Plaza (maybe) ....or other places with space for kids to play. I am free to go weekend days and some weekday evenings

pThor
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Kiters with Kids Group

Post by pThor » Fri May 04, 2018 8:36 am

I have a 4 year old and 1.5 Hello. I have been thinking about the same thing and would be interested in Sherman/Alameda.
Speedy wrote:Anyone out there have young kids and want to kite more? I have a 5 year old and am looking for others with similar age kids to go kiting together and take turns watching the kids.
Sherman, Chrissy, Alameda, Toll Plaza (maybe) ....or other places with space for kids to play. I am free to go weekend days and some weekday evenings

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Manuel
Joey
Joey

Re: Kiters with Kids Group

Post by Manuel » Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:11 pm

Yeah I'd be in. I have a 7yr old. He get's along with everyone and is a easy to watch kid. I'd love to spend the day kiting and trading off watching kids. I'm new to kiting and have been going to sherman island as it is on my way home from work. But I'd like to get to some better beginer spots. I'm also a surfer so trying to get up to surfing waves.

Manuel