Lost Surf Shades Sunglasses

Reunite gear with owners here.
krongsak
Contributor
Contributor
Lost Surf Shades Sunglasses

Post by krongsak » Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:47 am

Yeah I know the chances are super slim anybody found these, but just as I lost my sunglasses yesterday a gentleman walked to me and asked whether I had lost my glasses. He found a pair, unfortunately not the right ones. What are the odds?

Anyway, I have lost of pair of black surf shades sunglasses, they have a black neoprene leash that ties up around the neck with a break clip. I saw them floating for a short while but by the time I could get to them the chop had swallowed them.

Thanks

krongsak
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Lost Surf Shades Sunglasses

Post by krongsak » Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:59 pm

Just wanted to give some Kudos to the owner of Surf Shades.

They provide a one year guarantee against loss. I gave them a call, told them how I lost my Surf Shades after a bad landing, paid $6 to cover shipping and received a new pair of replacement sunglasses less than a week later.

I am very happy about both that guarantee and the excellent customer service and wanted to let my fellow kiteboarders know

tgautier
Regular
Regular

Post by tgautier » Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:55 pm

Seriously?!? How much does a pair go for? I lost a pair of $20 cheapies (polarized) with neck leash (almost as costly as the shades) a few weeks back.

Decided to give up kiting with shades as I don't feel like giving up $40 every time I do a air to yard sale if ykwim.

But a guarantee against *loss*? Seems too good to be true.