Kiteboard - Sherman - 6/25/2010

Reunite gear with owners here.
reyrivera
Old School
Old School
Kiteboard - Sherman - 6/25/2010

Post by reyrivera » Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:06 am

Posting it here just in case somebody is looking for it, don't reply to me, reply to the windsurfer dude who was nice enough to post it on ikitesurf lost and found.

http://www.ikitesurf.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=15790
izitwindy? from ikitesurf wrote:
Kiteboard found in the river at Sherman 06/25/10

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:01 pm Post subject: Kiteboard found in the river at Sherman
Found: Kite board floating in the river near the Access launch around 7PM on Friday evening. If you can describe it then you can claim it! Just wanting to ensure it gets returned to the rightful owner. I will also be posting signs at the Access near the bathrooms and talking to Indian Bob about what to do.....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:51 pm
post it on bayareakiteboarding.com
roycevaughn

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:25 pm
Thanks but i'm not a kiter.....just an old school windsurfer tryin to help someone out....feel free to post it tho if you are a registered member
izitwindy?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:13 pm
I must say, I am a bit surprised that there are not more responses.....This is a new Kiteboard, 2010 model in mint condition. I would think the owner would be jones-ing to get it back....Maybe I'll have to take up Kite Boarding....?
findmewind

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:50 am
I am not from the area but I was there and know someone was looking for a board. Sandy from Kitopia might know who the board belongs to so I will send her a message and maybe she can pass it along.
Thanks
findmewind