Found @ 3rd: LF waist harness & Cabrinha bag

Reunite gear with owners here.
shred_da_gorge
Regular
Regular
Found @ 3rd: LF waist harness & Cabrinha bag

Post by shred_da_gorge » Tue May 19, 2009 10:37 pm

I was last to leave 3rd tonight (Tuesday) and saw a nice Liquid Force waist harness and a Cabrinha bag (which someone hung on the fence). I took the harness from off the bench (where anyone would see it) and put it over by the chin-up bar under the white chair. Figured if it was just sitting out in plain sight a random passerby may grab it thinking it's of value (which it is, but it didn't fit me :wink: ).

ledhead1191
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Re: Found @ 3rd: LF waist harness & Cabrinha bag

Post by ledhead1191 » Wed May 20, 2009 12:15 am

shred_da_gorge,

thank you. thank you. thank you. I read this and thought "hmm i dont remember packing my harness in my truck today." I checked my truck and no harness. Luckily I live 5 minutes from 3rd and so I just drove down and grabbed it. Thank you man for hiding it and posting it here.
lata,
Evan

Loscocco
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Loscocco » Wed May 20, 2009 12:30 am

this happy ending was brought to you by the letter B .. for Bay Area Kiteboarding
My Photography ==> www.Loscocco.com
Kites:Ocean Rodeo: Flites and Razors
Boards:Ocean Rodeo: Duke and Spotz Hydrofoil
Eyewear:Kurtis Surf Goggles www.KurtisUSA.com

shred_da_gorge
Regular
Regular

Post by shred_da_gorge » Wed May 20, 2009 9:22 pm

No problem; glad to hear back that you've got it! I had planned to kite today so I thought about taking it with me, but got too busy and am driving to Oregon tomorrow so I figured it'd be found by one of 'us' over there and not needlessly snagged.

I was at Padre this spring and saw a brand new board sitting on the flats and had a gut feeling to take it but decided there were still some people around. Sure enough, next day there was a sign that this guy forgot this very same board, now floating somewhere around the bay, and I felt like crap that I didn't listen to my gut. I've left expensive gear behind before and it's a sick feeling.

We love happy endings! :D