lost board at the delta-flood tide on Mon., Oct. 4

Reunite gear with owners here.
naylor
lost board at the delta-flood tide on Mon., Oct. 4

Post by naylor » Thu Oct 07, 2004 8:21 pm

Hey guys, I lost my kiteboard the day I bought it.Please help me out if you have any infoon it whereabouts.Yes I know its probably foating in some part of the bay or tucked into a boat somewhere. But If you see or hear of a new find please help me out. It's a slingshot jarvis 148in blue with no writing on it.. The only thingdistinguishing about it is a blue piece of webbing attached to the right inside screw to the fin. If anyone knows better places to cast out the search net, please tell me. Thanks Ben Naylor, truckkee, Ca. 530-582-8427

OliverG
Old School
Old School

Post by OliverG » Thu Oct 07, 2004 9:01 pm

Ben,

Hopefully someone managed to pull it out, sometimes they're found within a day or two. Touch base with Nat at Edge Kiteboarding, Donny and Sandy and the camp hosts and see if it turns up soon.

Best of luck!

bdawg
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Post by bdawg » Fri Oct 08, 2004 10:46 am

Ben,
Nat pulled out of sherman a few weeks ago. I'd try talking to the Camp host at sherman island Bob and Mirna (i think). They live there all year. possibly try rio viento rv campground upriver of si. I'll keep my eyes peeled.

Blair

fearlu
Resident
Resident

Post by fearlu » Fri Oct 08, 2004 10:47 am

I saw your sign at the SI launch, looked around the leeward end of the lake on my mountain bike to no avail (I've found boards there before). If it was flooding, it may show up along the levee road. I'll cruise it for you when I go there next time. Where were you when you lost it in relation to the "guard shack"?
Go bigga'

fearlu
Resident
Resident

Post by fearlu » Fri Oct 08, 2004 10:48 am

Oh yeah...

Nat, Sandy and Donny are gone for the season so check with Indian Bob, the camp host, for any news.
Go bigga'