Take Lesson's!!

This forum is for new kiters/beginners to share info and experiences and to get answers to kiting questions. All questions are valid.
Forum rules
This forum is for new kiters/beginners to share info and experiences and to get answers to kiting questions. All questions are valid. Please provide proper answers (no sarcasm/joke replies, etc.) as we'd like to avoid any confusion or misinformation.
highvoltj
Contributor
Contributor
Take Lesson's!!

Post by highvoltj » Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:18 pm

Hello All!
I would just like to share a little "enlightenment" for those of you like me, who are in the learning stage of this AWESOME sport!! Do yourself a Mega-Huge favor and spend a little dough to take lesson's!!! It will definitely pay-off in huge dividend's during your learning curve! I had taken the beginner on-land and kite skill's lesson at Boardsport's in Alameda last year, yet didn't really have a lot of time to go get in the water to advance....however, as I kite on the beach with 5-7m kites and a mountain board, and have skill in surfing and windsurfing, I figured that I would do fine on my own in water-start's and kite control....stupid me! After struggling in trying to get up n go, I finely took the 2nd stage of lesson's this past weekend at Crown once again, and what a BIG difference it made!! Having a qualified instructor at my side, or behind me, made a big jump in my confidence and ability to start out successfully!
The crew at Boardsport's are Super Awesome and they will most definitely get you on the right track! Now I am so Stoked and plan on changing up my priority's to make more time to get out and play! Pleasure before work right? LOL
Anyway, Have a Great Day and Go Fly A Kite!! XZSD

le noun
Old School
Old School

Re: Take Lesson's!!

Post by le noun » Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:49 pm

I second that. Jane, Becca, Jesse and the rest of the team are top notch.
Kites: 2020 F-One Bandit: 10m.
Board: 2018 F-One Slice 5'1 Surf/Foil convertible
Harness: Manera Union.
Wetsuit: Manera 5/4 X10D

jjm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Take Lesson's!!

Post by jjm » Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:34 am

Send it!