Take this NSI Deceiver "Golf" Bag on your next Trip!

Want to plan a kiting trip? Just got back from one? Post you experiences, questions and information here.
rolla_rage
Joey
Joey
Take this NSI Deceiver "Golf" Bag on your next Trip!

Post by rolla_rage » Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:10 pm

(Mods, I wasn't sure where to post this offer - you're welcome to move it.)

Not sure if there is much interest in this, but figured I'd post to find out.

My goal is to be able to share with others in the kiting community the fun of kiting far away beaches.

Debating if you want to drop $150 on a large kite bag that will fill half your tiny SF apartment closet the other 51 weeks of the year? Worried about renting gear and then getting skunked with no wind? Borrow this bag for $20 and take your gear along for (likely) just the normal checked baggage fee (FREE-$25 on most airlines).

The skinny: Come pickup the bag in Alameda, and leave a $140 Paypal (or cash) deposit. When you return the bag (in respectable shape) I'll refund you $120. The $20 kept will eventually cover the bag's cost as it accumulates normal wear and tear.

I've traveled about a half-dozen times (on Southwest, JetBlue, Alaska, Delta and Frontier) with this bag and have never been charged any oversize fees - which range from $75-200 each way! It tips the scales right at 48lbs (under the 50lb limit) with a: 134 twintip, 11M and 8M kite, bar/lines, pump, harness, helmet, impact vest, wetsuit, large beach towel and some sunscreen.

You can even borrow the "Titlest" hat I picked up to really sell the golfer thing at the bagcheck.

The manufacturer says it will fit up to a 147cm board. The best way to contact me is with the email icon (PMs don't get checked as often).
Attachments
kite on PR beach.jpg
kite on PR beach.jpg (334.47KiB)Viewed 3743 times
NSI Golf Bag.JPG
NSI Golf Bag.JPG (1.44MiB)Viewed 3743 times
Last edited by rolla_rage on Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kyle
Regular
Regular

Re: Take this NSI Deceiver "Golf" Bag on your next Trip!

Post by Kyle » Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:47 am

This is a fine place to post this generous offer. In fact I'll even make it a sticky so it's easy to find in the future SS$$. I know my bag has taken a serious beating over the 4-5 trips we've taken, so you will definitely be needing to invest in a new one at some point, and your small fees should cover it. Thanks for sharing with the community. BAK