Book your winter week in La Ventana

Want to plan a kiting trip? Just got back from one? Post you experiences, questions and information here.
Captain John
SFBA Member
SFBA Member
Book your winter week in La Ventana

Post by Captain John » Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:19 pm

It's time to get your winter kiting plans laid down. Don't wait, it gets busy down there and resorts book up. The best places to stay get taken and you'll be running around trying to find a place to stay, or miss out on your Baja getaway all together!

If you have not been down to Baja, you're missing out! For many BAK'ers, it has become a regular winter spot. Come down and you'll run into several bay area kiters and meet some you haven't met yet.

Those of you on the learning path, this is a great place to continue your progression. For the many people I have taught here on the SF Bay, La Ventana is a great first "kiting vacation" spot where you can enjoy the kiting freedom on your own after taking lessons for a season here in the bay. The long beach and the sideshore wind direction is a great spot where a beginner / intermediate can get to the next level!

CaptainKirks offers great lodging/accommodations with a kite-school on site. There are Casas/Casitas avail that can house 2 people and up to 8 people. The Casas are great for large groups and families. http://www.captainkirks.com/resort/resort.html
***Let Kirk know I referred you***

I will be in La Ventana mid Nov through early April. I'll be driving down and taking a bunch of gear with me including some foilboards. You don't need to bring down gear, you can rent. This can make traveling a lot easier.

Fly into Cabo San Lucas, then rent a car or catch a shuttle up to La Ventana.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. See you there!
http://www.kitethebay.com
Attachments
IMG_1389.jpg
IMG_1389.jpg (13.56KiB)Viewed 2451 times
G0021878.jpg
G0021878.jpg (16.86KiB)Viewed 2451 times
IMG_7549.jpg
IMG_7549.jpg (15.96KiB)Viewed 2451 times
IMG_5360.jpg
IMG_5360.jpg (14.45KiB)Viewed 2451 times
KiteTheBay.com