Want to plan a kiting trip? Just got back from one? Post you experiences, questions and information here.
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
BAJA KITE CAMPS ARE ABOUT PROGRESSION IN A RELAXED & UNCROWDED ENVIRONMENT.
So it's that time of year again, the winds have left the bay and it's time to start planning for your Winter wind fix. Baja kite camps are the way to go. La Ventana, Baja Mexico is simply a world class kiteboarding mecca as well as a great place to get your kiting dialed in and progress quickly. There's also lots to see and do besides kiting. With our your mornings free to do other activities & explore the area, you'll have the option not to be bored!
This Winter there are all inclusive 3 Baja kite camp weeks to choose from so there's most likely there's a week that will work for you & your friends or family. Camp size is limited to less than 8-10 attendees each week insuring that you will be certain get the attention you need to really progress.
Learn To Fly Baja Kite Camps will primarily focus on rapidly progressing your kiteboarding skills via daily personally tailored instruction in a private, safe & laid back mexican beach camp setting. Kiters and non kiters of all skill levels Beg-Adv are all welcome. All lessons are private and semi-private at your own pace and gear is also included.
So whether you are just starting out and wanting to learn the sport as quick as possible or an intermediate kiter trying to progress your existing skills, these weeklong "Learn To Fly Kite Camps" have you covered. La Ventana Baja Map
HERE'S WHAT YOU GET FOR ONLY $1249!
• 6 Days 7 nights deluxe camping at the private & secure Marlin Azul Campground in the heart of La Ventana.
• Single & double occupancy 8 x 8 cabin tents w/memory foam bed, nightstand, power & full modern bath facilities on site.
• Swimming pool w/swim-up bar
• 2 Daily Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Daily Happy Hour & use of in-camp kitchen
• Up to 5 days of IKO certified instruction. All Levels Beg - Adv.: Freestyle-Wake-Wave
• Student to instructor ratio 1:1 & 2:1 Boat support* & radio assisted helmets
• Demo & train using the full line up of Best 2014 kites and boards
• 5+ mile Downwinders
• Use of SUP's, snorkel gear, bikes, ATV's & other amenities
• Fun outdoor activities of all kinds for all ages
• No wind day excursions to Todos Santos, Los Barriles, Santiago Hot Springs or to La Paz where you can swim with the whale sharks*
• Evening beach bonfires & gatherings
• Round trip airport shuttle from San Jose Del Cabo & all in town lesson transportation
• Families welcome
• 3 hrs of Spring refresher lessons back in the SF bay area a $280 added value!
• Reserve your spot now! Discounts available see below.
BAJA CAMP DATES
• Week 1 Dec 15-22, 2013
• Week 2 Dec 22-29, 2013
• Week 3 Feb 16-23, 2014
Please contact us with any questions at 888.411.0732 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
VISIT OUR NEW 2014 TRAVEL PAGE FOR MORE INFO & PHOTOS
RESERVE YOUR SPOTS TODAY WITH A $100 DEPOSIT AS THEY ARE GOING QUICKLY!
As of today we still have 2 spots left for the Feb 16th-23rd Baja kite camp.
The Dec camp was amazing and Feb should be just as good.
The camp is all inclusive for all levels with over 20hrs of coaching planned for the week.
Sign up today and enjoy the warm winds next month!
Registration deadline is Jan 31st so don't miss out.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or for more info.
888-411-0732 or email@example.com
Dang, wish I could go to this one! Looks like it be super fun. Guess I'll just have to wait to ride and party with you in March! Wish I had access to 20 hours of coaching when I was walking back upwind 10 years ago....
BUMP...Only 1 spot left for this all inclusive kite camp. Last year we had wind for 5 days straight during this week!
Stoked ..it's 20+!
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
Users browsing this forum: dz and 1 guest