We want to invite you to our second Kite Trip in the Caribbean... “Kitesurf, Yoga & Diving Trip” in Tulum, a beautiful and exotic place in the mythical Mayan Riviera, Mexico...
“Ride along the beach, on a turquoise sea, sand so white as salt and exotic vegetation; being able to admire the remains of one of the most important civilizations that´ve lived in our world, dive and discover the incredible underwater world on the
warm Caribbean reefs, appreciate flora and fauna never seen before (Tulum is considered a perfect destination to dive, due to its warm and rich waters), early yoga lessons and the characteristic energy of this lands make this “Kite, Yoga & Diving Camp” a real mythical trip”.
March 31th to April 7th, 2013
April 13th to 20th, 2013
Trip duration: 8 days / 7 nights
1. Beginner & Intermediate lessons
2. Pro-Lessons (with Video Coaching)
3. Rider with own gear
4. Rider without own gear
All the packages include:
- Kitesurf lessons
- Yoga lessons
- Padi Scuba Diver Course (beginner & advance courses)
- Accommodation for 7 nights, meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) and transfers
- Visit to the famous Tulum Mayan Ruins
- IKO Certificacion (International Kiteboarding Organization) and Kite Sisters theory manual
You just need to book your ticket and get ready for a exciting trip to the exotic and misterious mayan lands!
Info & booking: email@example.com